Thread: Unholy trinket

Deleted

Unholy trinket

I'm currently using the legendary trinket since i don't have any other good legendaries. Im a bit unsure wether i should equip ilvl 920 cradle of anguish or ilvl 915 engine of eradication.
    Stats:
    crit: 23%
    haste: 24%
    mastery: 81%

(also, is the 4 set bonus worth it, even if it means changing a 945 haste/mastery piece out with a 900 ilvl set piece?)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjok2211 View Post
    I'm currently using the legendary trinket since i don't have any other good legendaries. Im a bit unsure wether i should equip ilvl 920 cradle of anguish or ilvl 915 engine of eradication.
    Stats:
    crit: 23%
    haste: 24%
    mastery: 81%

(also, is the 4 set bonus worth it, even if it means changing a 945 haste/mastery piece out with a 900 ilvl set piece?)
    Cradle > Engine in general, and especially in your case. UH has the following haste break points for Dark Arbiter:

12 hits : 14.83%
    16 hits during lust : 17.78%
    13 hits : 24.40%
    17 hits during lust : 25.14%

Getting to 24.4% and 25.14% is a decent upgrade.

4pc is definitely worth dropping lots of Ilvl, more armies is a huge dps increase, especially if you have the legendary shoulders to empower your armies. For me army does on average 20mil damage per cast and the 4pc allows me to get 1-3 extra casts depending on the fight.

7+ Year Old Account
    We all hate engine. Trust me. It was fun at first. KJs and cradle is fine
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual