Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Yet, what was stated rings true my friend.
    One element chooses to “believe” something becomes from a news source that spin it towards their narrative whilst that very same element chooses not to “believe” something because of practically the same reasoning.

For my second point, crazy people don’t realize they are crazy. They think everyone else is. Just as political extremists think they are they “normal” ones and view everyone else as “extremists” and against them and ideologies.
    We saw people calling the former PotUS “Hitler” and nasty immature names. Now those quite polar opposites(probably the very same that were denouncing the calling of the prior PotUS those said name) are calling the current PotUS “Hitler” and other nasty immature names. It is quite a telling observation into their psyche. That is what makes forums so entertaining, don’t you agree?
    Pretty funny from someone won’t still won’t admit that they’re a liar.

Funny how people believe one news source that pushes one agenda over the other isn’t?

Funny how we are seeing people call whoever in power “Hitler”. The extremists are generally sore losers. The sad thing is they don’t even realize they are extremists. Sort of like how the crazy person doesn’t realize they are crazy.
    Funny how people get caught in lie after lie, yet still refuse to admit it. I guess the liar never realizes he's a liar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny how people believe one news source that pushes one agenda over the other isn’t?

Funny how we are seeing people call whoever in power “Hitler”. The extremists are generally sore losers. The sad thing is they don’t even realize they are extremists. Sort of like how the crazy person doesn’t realize they are crazy.
    Funny how we follow the evidence that points to Clinton not having much to do with Uranium One and all sorts of Russian connections between many members of Trump's campaign staff . . .
    Putin khuliyo

SO by his logic no senators can be corrupt because no single senator can approve anything? Seems like a weak argument.

It's hilarious that Fox viewers are calling for him to be fired because he told them the truth and shattered their little propaganda bubble.

If it is true is a crime and she should be investigated.

But I think it is important to say it doesn't suddenly make Trump innocent and he should continue to be investigated.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    SO by his logic no senators can be corrupt because no single senator can approve anything? Seems like a weak argument.
    What are you talking about? She was SoS, not a senator.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    If it is true is a crime and she should be investigated.

But I think it is important to say it doesn't suddenly make Trump innocent and he should continue to be investigated.
    she won't because the allegation are completely false. Every officials can see that. But that is not the strategy of the republicans.

it's a disinformation war. Planting the seed of wrong doing in the mind the people, the electorate. Even if it's debunk, the hope is that something sticks, some latent feeling that Clinton is dirty somehow, even if nothing has been proven.

Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    she won't because the allegation are completely false. Every officials can see that. But that is not the strategy of the republicans.

it's a disinformation war. Planting the seed of wrong doing in the mind the people, the electorate. Even if it's debunk, the hope is that something sticks, some latent feeling that Clinton is dirty somehow, even if nothing has been proven.
    I am a firm Democrat. But I think all thing should be looked into. Or else we become like the "fake news" crowd that has retarded our nation.

10+ Year Old Account

I just don't understand why many conservatives are treating Clinton like she's relevant at all any more - other than using this as a distraction from the immense fuckup that is our current president.

I am a firm Democrat. But I think all thing should be looked into. Or else we become like the "fake news" crowd that has retarded our nation.
    We don't need a full on investigation into every delusion the alt-reich has. Obama is the one that gave the final approval on the deal, not Clinton.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    We don't need a full on investigation into every delusion the alt-reich has. Obama is the one that gave the final approval on the deal, not Clinton.
    Of course he is. I do not deny this. When they investage they will find this too. Then you have your proof. Of course it won't be reported that way on Fox. But who really cares? People that watch that news network don't. If it came out she was 100% innocent (like Lybia proved what, 30 some times?) they will still simply believe she is guilty. But at least those on the fence give it up.

Are you triggered or something? This really isn't a big deal and is going to happen anyway with retard-in-cheif in charge with his groupie following in congress. The more times someone like you says no to it the more likely it will happen because it gives people like this an excuse to scream "cover up" and thus continue the story for another news cycle.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's trump strategy. deception and smoke screen. Outrageous tweets and even worse executive orders, all to make diversion, to distract the american public. DoJ ressources aren't infinite, while it would be good to look into each and every allegations equally, some priority have to be in order.

I am pretty sure that DoJ did look into that uranium one story and either dismiss it, because it's either unprovable, or not illegal, or simply a fabrication, or they gave it to a lower ranking investigator, not Mueller. Trump's tweet says "look at the dems instead of me, they're guilty of something". Because he wants Mueller to stop looking at his campaign. He is trying to send Mueller on a wild goose chase.

Meanwhile, the conservative media (mainly fox and breibart) are repeating over and over the uranium one story, hoping that with numbers of coverage, they can get that story to take some steam.

That's why Shep smith breakdown and debunk of the story completely sabotaged fox's agenda. And viewers are furious.

I just wonder, how does he get away with it? Pretty certain he's not looking at a promotion or a prime time show anytime soon.
    Last edited by Vankrys; 2017-11-20 at 12:22 AM.

It's trump strategy. deception and smoke screen. Outrageous tweets and even worse executive orders, all to make diversion, to distract the american public. DoJ ressources aren't infinite, while it would be good to look into each and every allegations, some priority have to be in order.

I am pretty sure that DoJ did look into that uranium one story and either dismiss it, because it's either unprovable, or not illegal, or simply a fabrication, or they gave it to a lower ranking investigator, not Mueller. Trump's tweet says "look at the dems instead of me, they're guilty of something". Because he wants Mueller to stop looking at his campaign. He is trying to send Mueller on a wild goose chase.

Meanwhile, the conservative media (mainly fox and breibart) are repeating over and over the uranium one story, hoping that with numbers of coverage, they can get that story to take some steam.

That's why Shep smith breakdown and debunk of the story completely sabotaged fox's agenda. And viewers are furious.

I just wonder, how does he get away with it? Pretty certain he's not looking at a promotion or a prime time show anytime soon.
    I cannot say I disagree with any of that. He gets away with it because in our country most people only care about one thing in politics.

R or D

Then they will only side with the letter they choose. Usually for the smallest and dumbest reasons.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I cannot say I disagree with any of that. He gets away with it because in our country most people only care about one thing in politics.

R or D

Then they will only side with the letter they choose. Usually for the smallest and dumbest reasons.
    I meant Shep Smith, the Fox news ancho that debunked the story, going completely against Fox global agenda. How does he get away with it? How hasn't Fox pushed him toward the exit already?

I meant Shep Smith, the Fox news ancho that debunked the story, going completely against Fox global agenda. How does he get away with it? How hasn't Fox pushed him toward the exit already?
    Because it would pretty much prove he is right. As long as they just let him the one loon talking in the corner than they can drown him out in the sea of "whatabouts".

Quote Originally Posted by Marcellus1986 View Post
    What are you talking about? She was SoS, not a senator.
    His argument was that because it was a council of 9 people that approved this deal that even if she was corrupt that it wouldn't matter. Thats a weak argument to me.

as for it not being russia that then owned the Uranium

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...m-company.html

Decide for yourself

- - - Updated - - -

It's trump strategy. deception and smoke screen. Outrageous tweets and even worse executive orders, all to make diversion, to distract the american public. DoJ ressources aren't infinite, while it would be good to look into each and every allegations equally, some priority have to be in order.

Uranium one was a story before Trump declared for president

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account

Uranium one was a story before Trump declared for president
    Be that as it may, conservative media and trump administration are still using it as decoy to steer public opinions, regardless how many times it has been debunked.

His argument was that because it was a council of 9 people that approved this deal that even if she was corrupt that it wouldn't matter. Thats a weak argument to me.
    What's weak about it? That's the entire premise behind having councils. Multiple decision makers means that one person does not shoulder the responsibility. It means you have to "corrupt" a majority of the council in order to produce a corrupt outcome. If you think that's a weak argument, you also think any council situation is weak. We may as well ditch 8 of the Supreme Court justices, reduce the district court tribunals to uno-nals, and hell, got to get rid of Congress now too.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    What's weak about it? That's the entire premise behind having councils. Multiple decision makers means that one person does not shoulder the responsibility. It means you have to "corrupt" a majority of the council in order to produce a corrupt outcome. If you think that's a weak argument, you also think any council situation is weak. We may as well ditch 8 of the Supreme Court justices, reduce the district court tribunals to uno-nals, and hell, got to get rid of Congress now too.
    So no senator can be corrupt or their corruption is irrelevant because there is 100 of them. Brilliant!