Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    every 5 minutes. its harder and harder to believe this shit. Not that i trivialize rape. This al sounds like a bunch of people crying for attention. Not all, but some like this one.

This one? Where there’s a police report filed shortly after in the 80s?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Triforcewolf View Post
    "The teen told police she became 'very uncomfortable' when De Luca joined in on the sexual encounter"

So she was comfortable with it when it was just her and Sylvester Stallone? I don't know about that threat either. I feel like she was just using that as an excuse as to why she never said anything until now. Sounds a bit over the top to me.

I mean cmon you wait until 30-40 years later to say something and expect people to just believe you? Ok lets say some sexual activities were going on. How do we know that they're not blown out of proportion and exaggerated just to fit in with all the other women who claimed they've been sexually assaulted. What if the woman had some sort of grudge against him and she was waiting for this exact kind of opportunity to ruin his image?

These kind of questions come to mind when you present no evidence of your accusation. Provide evidence THEN I'll believe you.

There’s a picture of the police report fucking read the shit. She said something decades ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    So a 30 year old story comes out. Sounds more like she was ashamed of something she did. Another witch hunt, put actors names on a dart board and throw, and that’s who the next 30. Year old story will surface for.

Maybe now with the wave she feels comfortable telling her story? Shocking I know...

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    At this rate there will be little to now male actors left in Hollywood they will all be in jail.. Which is probably the plan..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Multiple women did years ago.
    And the only reason he is still doing stuff is that the current Hollywood Witch Trial climate was not a thing back then.. Pretty much now days you just have to look at someone the wrong way and you end up in the Ironbar Hotel..

And what we all have learned from what has been seen over the last few weeks don't be a celebrity, or some other high profile person or expect the Hollywood Witch Trials to come to your door..

Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    So a 30 year old story comes out. Sounds more like she was ashamed of something she did. Another witch hunt, put actors names on a dart board and throw, and that’s who the next 30. Year old story will surface for.
    This is a bad argument and needs to go away.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    And politics and business.

Wherever there are men with money and power, basically.
    I think women have it bad in the white world ey?
    Perhaps a different approach? Perhaps some cultural exchanges with them good arabs?

I don't care anymore. All this baseless accusation BS is just going to create a huge environment where no one cares. So when something actually happens, there will be people lined up around the block, to not care about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Multiple women did years ago.
    Yeah but events like this usually brings out more accusations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Yeah but events like this usually brings out more accusations.
    There were a lot, like a Bill Cosby a lot, at the time. But it was waaaaaaaay back in 2002-03 when he started running for Governator. There had been accusations in the past as well, but I think it pretty much all shook out at the time.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

7+ Year Old Account
    2016, many beloved celebrities dying. 2017, many beloved celebrities being accused of sexual assault.

Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    I think women have it bad in the white world ey?
    Perhaps a different approach? Perhaps some cultural exchanges with them good arabs?
    It's weird to me that the people who claim to hate those kind of misogynistic cultures are so keen to adopt their philosophies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

And he doesn't even have the common decency to be a good actor either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

I love how being accused of something instantly makes it true. Because people wont make things up for their 15 minutes of fame.......

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    im still waiting for Bruce Willis name to be dropped

- - - Updated - - -

Get rid statute of limitations and burn them all I say, name and shame. Even give out easy twitter and facebook links to make it easier for the general public to share this information.
    There is a reason for the statue of limitations with some crimes. People's memories of what happened decades ago, can get distorted.

No accusations should be accepted to be true unless they are accompanied with proof. He said, she said, is not proof, when both the attacker and victim are the he or she. Has to be that way and is for any crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Ineluki View Post
    I love how being accused of something instantly makes it true. Because people wont make things up for their 15 minutes of fame.......
    Welcome to the world where folks believe the accuser because of the accusation.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."