Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    I saw it and at no point does he advocate genocide.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Cute. Do you have any proof that sanctions have led to deaths in Russia because that would sort of be needed for your trolling to make any sense?
    Last edited by fengosa; 2017-11-18 at 11:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    @Skroe See!? This is what we'll be hearing when the investigation concludes and there is any highlight of Russian interference. I'm not taking a side on the matter, but this is what you'll be hearing, this kind of sentiment.
    Well, when you call intervening a "Declaration of War" and your country has built a fucking legacy of doing it, it looks extremely twat like to bitch about people doing when you've performed far bloodier ones.

It's kind like how Skroe complains about Nationalism being bad and then unironically goes on long rants about real Americans, patriotism and other talking points leftover from selling the War on Terrorism. As we know, if you don't support a war against Iraq Russia, you hate America and are a traitor.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Well, when you call intervening a "Declaration of War" and your country has built a fucking legacy of doing it, it looks extremely twat like to bitch about people doing when you've performed far bloodier ones.

It's kind like how Skroe complains about Nationalism being bad and then unironically goes on long rants about real Americans, patriotism and other talking points leftover from selling the War on Terrorism. As we know, if you don't support a war against Iraq Russia, you hate America and are a traitor.
    Skroe is a never ending source of irony and hypocrisy. The fact that in a previous thread he waxed on about his "Skroe Doctrine" as if his rants on MMO-C OT were important enough to be cataloged somewhere and remembered. So I guess unwarranted sense of self-importance to boot.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-11-19 at 02:22 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I don't know what makes the Russian Government even half as immoral as any other regime? Is it purely your Skroe level screeching butthurt over Hillary Clintons loss?
    Let's see. There's the systematic dismantling of democracy and free press, the systematic reduction of human rights, the illegal annexation of Crimea, the influencing of democratic elections in multiple other countries.

But what really sets them apart from random African dictatorships is their international reach.

Also, nice non-acknowledgement of failing to read it correctly the first time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Let's see. There's the systematic dismantling of democracy and free press, the systematic reduction of human rights, the illegal annexation of Crimea, the influencing of democratic elections in multiple other countries.

But what really sets them apart from random African dictatorships is their international reach.

Also, nice non-acknowledgement of failing to read it correctly the first time.
    ..... so other then specifically Crimea, all things the US has done in legions of countries around the world just in the last 100 years. Huh.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

..... so other then specifically Crimea, all things the US has done in legions of countries around the world just in the last 100 years. Huh.
    We reduce free press and human rights?
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

We reduce free press and human rights?
    That's the claim. What do you call backing dictators?

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    That's the claim. What do you call backing dictators?
    A hypocrisy that needs fixing. Still better than Russia, though, since they support dictators and reduce the human rights of their own people.

Aside from this comment, I really have no desire to discuss anything with you specifically, because I have found you to be the singularly most dishonest person on this forum. Though Tijuana is trying really hard to take the title.

A hypocrisy that needs fixing. Still better than Russia, though, since they support dictators and reduce the human rights of their own people.

Aside from this comment, I really have no desire to discuss anything with you specifically, because I have found you to be the singularly most dishonest person on this forum. Though Tijuana is trying really hard to take the title.
    Alright. Have fun with that.

10+ Year Old Account

Also it's very important to note that the past mistakes of the US do notexcuse Russia from meddling in multiple national elections. It's funny how quickly the Russia scandal has gone from fake news to 'other people do it too!!'

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    Also it's very important to note that the past mistakes of the US do notexcuse Russia from meddling in multiple national elections. It's funny how quickly the Russia scandal has gone from fake news to 'other people do it too!!'
    I argue they do. America claims to be something special, something self-evidently good and righteous. I don't think Russia has ever proclaimed itself to be such things.

What is worse? A normal person doing scuzzy shit, or a self-proclaimed Paladin of Righteousness doing scuzzy shit?

I argue they do. America claims to be something special, something self-evidently good and righteous. I don't think Russia has ever proclaimed itself to be such things.

What is worse? A normal person doing scuzzy shit, or a self-proclaimed Paladin of Righteousness doing scuzzy shit?
    For the sake of argument, let's accept the premise that we're worse (not that I actually accept it, but whatever). Does that mean everything less worse is allowable?

No. If John steals 5 cookies, Jack does not get to steal 1 cookie. The notion that Russia is excused because we did it in the past is nonsense.

7+ Year Old Account
    For the sake of argument, let's accept the premise that we're worse (not that I actually accept it, but whatever). Does that mean everything less worse is allowable?

No. If John steals 5 cookies, Jack does not get to steal 1 cookie. The notion that Russia is excused because we did it in the past is nonsense.
    Jack proclaims himself the most trustworthy person in town, he and he alone dictates what can and cannot be eaten in town and promises to be a good moral arbiter of distribution. Though Jack routinely abuses his power, steals cookies and has generally been a complete douche-bag about this yet continues to proclaim himself the least thieving person in the world.

John is just John, John isn't claiming to be anything more than a regular dude.

Jack is much much worse because Jack proclaims to be righteous but does not act as such, John is no righteous hero, but hasn't claimed to be as such so its not really a problem.

It is like this, which is worse, a normal pedophile or a priest who carries out the same deeds in secret whilst proclaiming to be a Godly Holy Person?

Jack proclaims himself the most trustworthy person in town, he and he alone dictates what can and cannot be eaten in town and promises to be a good moral arbiter of distribution. Though Jack routinely abuses his power, steals cookies and has generally been a complete douche-bag about this yet continues to proclaim himself the least thieving person in the world.

John is just John, John isn't claiming to be anything more than a regular dude.

Jack is much much worse because Jack proclaims to be righteous but does not act as such, John is no righteous hero, but hasn't claimed to be as such so its not really a problem.

It is like this, which is worse, a normal pedophile or a priest who carries out the same deeds in secret whilst proclaiming to be a Godly Holy Person?
    You cannot seriously be this bad at reading. I said at the very beginning of that post that I was going to assume that we were worse. Then I made a point based off that assumption.

And then you write me 4 paragraphs all of which have to do with who is worse and nothing at all to do with my actual point.

7+ Year Old Account
    You cannot seriously be this bad at reading. I said at the very beginning of that post that I was going to assume that we were worse. Then I made a point based off that assumption.

And then you write me 4 paragraphs all of which have to do with who is worse and nothing at all to do with my actual point.
    Your point is effectively "It's bad when it allegedly happens to me!"

Emphasis on allegedly. Unless we are going to be made to believe a facebook ad tipped the election.

Your point is effectively "It's bad when it allegedly happens to me!"

Emphasis on allegedly. Unless we are going to be made to believe a facebook ad tipped the election.
    No, it's pretty clear that my point is 'it's always bad.'

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post

Seriously. Consider everything I say. Is it consistent with my character I'd water that down? No it's not. I'd just say it. The reason I don't is because I don't want to "kill all Russians" or something ridiculous like that. I want you people to feel pain for attacking my country. I want you to lose pretty much everything, most of all your security. I want America to teach Russia to fear again (like my 'MAGA' spin? I'm working on it). That doesn't mean I want to wipe you from the face of the Earth.

[/I]
    Russia is a brutal de facto dictatorship. It doesn't however seriously threaten the US which has far more military bases around the world. The US threatens Russia on its borders: Russia does not threaten the US. In short you behaving like a bully that pretends to be a victim: it is pathetic.

As for this election stuff it is a worse load of horseshit than anything the Republicans have ever managed to come up. Yes, the Russians probably tried to interfere with your election as you almost certainly tried to interfere in theirs and in dozens of other countries. That happens every election. It rarely makes any difference. Stop whining about it, Jesus.

Yes @Theordarzna is that bad at reading. She's a gigantic idiotic fluff piece. I honestly compare her to the type of person who sits by a thesaurus trying to find big words to make themselves sound smart to disguise that they are actually incapable of even the most basic critical thinking.

She's the goth kid in high school with pentagrams and anarchy symbols on all her shit with no idea what any of those things actually means. Just gotta add in internal pissing and whining and false equiviating and reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeing about hillary and you've got her nailed.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-11-19 at 02:20 AM.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.