Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Surgex View Post
    That's true i agree, but i don't want the government either promoting racial mixing.
    The government should have no part in it. If you want to stop people from coming to a country, or stop them from breeding, then you absolutely are trying to force your bigoted beliefs onto others.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    I sure hope my retirement will fund itself then.
    I said doesn't need more, not doesn't need any

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    The government should have no part in it. If you want to stop people from coming to a country, or stop them from breeding, then you absolutely are trying to force your bigoted beliefs onto others.
    And what's your belief? you haven't told us yet?

And what's your belief? you haven't told us yet?
    My belief is that people should be free to do whatever they want, so long as they do not harm others.

Stop trying to force your beliefs onto others via the government.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Fucking what. I can't stand leftists and their Marxist bullshit peddling but becoming a fedora and parroting this kind of shit is almost as stupid. I say almost because fedoras at least have a sense of self-awareness insofar that they are disliked and mocked routinely.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Deleted
    That's true i agree, but i don't want the government either promoting racial mixing.

[Infracted]
    I thought the interacial nonsense died in the 70s... Apparently not

That's kind of right. If you are 'pure blood' you are but a leaf of your genealogical tree.
    Sometimes you have to crossbreed things to improve on it. Problems in one racial demographic can be curbed by introducing genes that are resistant from another, as a very basic example.

And it can lead to some improved aesthetics too... :>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    We need to be invaded by blue people reproduce and everybody in the future is Blue, I am cool with that then everybody can die of a stroke worried too much about dumb shit like this.
    damn those sky blue people, my deep sea blue guys aren't like you.

Deleted
    men who think they can not just be friends with women is a sad problem that i have never had.

i sleep with hot women all the time because i am a very good person.

if more men were good people, they would get plenty of sex from women if that is what they wanted and being friends with some women would not be an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    Millenials are very much against marriage and self centered leftists.

It'll be fine in a few years though... extinct like dodo birds. Natural selection at work.
    There are over 7 billion humans on this planet. If everyone stopped breeding for twenty years we still wouldn't remotely be a fraction away from extinction.

Hard hitting article? The only link between "hard hitting" and the author should be a fist to the face, due to the amount of idiocy.

My take on why more people aren't having (more) children. Children have gone from being your pension to an accessory. Back in the days, and indeed, in poorer countries today, one had children because 1) they needed someone to look after them when they got old (not that they'd live to be 100 years old but anyway) since there was no welfare 2) poor knowledge or no knowledge at all about birth control 3) little to no knowledge about preventing/curing disease, so they had to replace the children that died, and died they did!

With the creation of the welfare system, birth control and higher survival rates, the need for many children - because you needed them, you might not have wanted them - decreased.

However, we have also gotten higher standards for our society. Our parents and maybe even some of the older posters here had a shorter span of compulsory education. In 2017 you're not likely to do well with a high work morale alone, you need education, the more the better (unless you get declined for being over qualified). Education takes time. It slows down your work, thus your income. Housing is expensive. What I'm getting at, is that it takes longer to settle down, which of course means you'll have children later. The children themselves are expensive to rear - clothing, transportation, schooling, spare time activities, private tutoring if you're a helicopter parent.

Parenthood too, is professionalised. Babies 50 and 100 years ago were left screaming to strengthen the lungues. If you do this today, you'll get both professionals and the "mother mafia" as I call them, after you, for neglect and damaging the baby's brain! Looking at the phone while the baby wants eye contact? Damaged baby. Tough demands, if I'm not able to express myself clearly.

Women today are a lot more likely to have paid jobs (although keeping the farm going with 10 children in various ages in 1903 was probably no walk in the park either), and each pregnancy and consequent child will hold her back.

And of course, my very personal note is that having a baby is a soul-sucking experience. It exhausting work, and it's supposed to be "my"job, and if I'm lucky, I have a husband who changes one diaper while I'm left as some sort of slave, whose only purpose in life is to sacrifice myself for the little thing that cries, sleeps and makes filthy diapers? Fortunatly for me, my husband is also a parent. But to do it again?! No fucking way! To add to that, let's have a moment of silence for all the women who have died in pregnancy/labour and for those who were severely damaged by it. Indeed, it pisses me off so much that this retard think it's just to impregnante a woman, and it's all sunshine and happiness after that, because it bloody isn't!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

If you only want to date someone of "pure" blood, be my guest. However, the second you try to get the government involved to force your hatred onto others, then I have a problem with that.
    Nobody, save for a few extremely isolated ethnic groups in the Pacific, is 'pure'. Admixture is the rule in any area where multiple ethnic groups co-exist or are connected geographically.

This is why many Euro-Americans have low amounts of recent SSA and/or Amerindian ancestry and why your average African-American is genetically around ~30% Western European (mostly the British Isles, especially English, Scots and Irish).

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Nobody, save for a few extremely isolated ethnic groups in the Pacific, is 'pure'. Admixture is the rule in any area where multiple ethnic groups co-exist or are connected geographically.

This is why many Euro-Americans have low amounts of recent SSA and/or Amerindian ancestry and why your average African-American is genetically around ~30% Western European (mostly the British Isles, especially English, Scots and Irish).
    That's pretty much the point, trying to remain "ethnically pure" is nothing more than a poor attempt at justifying racism and prejudice.

This article reads as if it were written by a guy who barely sees women as people after he got turned down by a woman he set his sights on and now is salty that we can't just go back to the 'good old days' when women were property and couldn't reject a suitor. Seeing people as fuckholes that exist to propagate your genes makes being friends with them hard.

Also: a side dish of xenophobia is always tasteful.
    Last edited by manypillars; 2017-11-20 at 05:46 PM.

That's pretty much the point, trying to remain "ethnically pure" is nothing more than a poor attempt at justifying racism and prejudice.
    People should also realize that ethnic groups do not pop out of the ground and that in many cases migration and intermixing are necessary steps in the evolution of new ethnic groups.

Europe is made up of multiple migrations both prehistoric and historic. Migrations from the Near East which spread agriculture into Europe, the Indo-European migrations across Europe and South Asia and the migration of Siberian peoples into Northern Europe, etc.

Finnish people as well as Karelians, Saami and Estonians, while mostly Northern European now and closely related to Swedes, linguistically and partially genetically descend from hunter-gatherers that migrated west from Siberia possibly originating as far east as Northern China.

A good modern example would be the Magyarabs, an ethnic group in Southern Egypt and Northern Sudan that descend from Hungarian-Ottoman soldiers (hence Magyar-ab of 'Hungarian Tribe') from the 16th century that settled and married Nubian women.

1. There are already too many on earth.
    2. Being friends with opposite sex is normal, unless you want to be a beast.

Low you say? Think i read that africas population will go up about a billion before 2050, have fun with that when they cant support what they have now.

Already to many people around we dont need more.

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    There are over 7 billion humans on this planet. If everyone stopped breeding for twenty years we still wouldn't remotely be a fraction away from extinction.
    Ummm... Millennials. Since Millennials aren't breeding... they will fall prey to natural selection. Their selfish, entitled points of view will snuff themselves out. Maybe we won't need safe spaces and crying rooms for after election results. WHo knows... maybe even WoW will then make a come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    Their selfish, entitled points of view will snuff themselves out.
    Hate to break this bad news to you, but, no one lives forever, regardless of how unselfish or how unentitled they see themselves as being.

10+ Year Old Account
    Race is a forbidden topic here and that's been pretty much the overall train of discussion on this thread for many pages now.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |