Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Holofernes View Post
    the sad thing is.. my neighbour, ibrahim, across the street. bought not only a house.

Secret:beeing libanese refugees from the 1981-2 war. old men still doesnt speak german , not a word. i got friend with him, because we both know french.

he has been here since 82.

Refugee , asyl in germany. make 7 babies, have 3 brothers and 5 cousins that each made approximately 7 babies too.

Now this family owns a block of 4 houses , paid with child support money. A refugee with 4 children has more money than median german families on two working incomes. Hell they even rent appartments to germans know. And thats not some joke, thats the reality. the now adult children are well integrated and working, bu the old one is still the patriarch boss that commands everyone and owns everything. he has not had a job since 1982. owns 4 houses. has big family.
    Wow 7 children with 150€ per child that's 1050€ per month. With your stupid example that's 8400€ per month for a family of 56.

You can buy soooo much with that.

Not.

If you wanna throw that many people into one household... that's smart and allows some of them to have a lot of things. But Kindergeld is definitely not the reason.

There are a couple of clans around Germany who found ways of exploiting this to the maximum, in addition to their drug dealing, trafficking, gambling, and many other illegal or half illegal things. However, saying that a refugee family of four has more money than I and my wife. I gotta say that's one fucking hell of a joke.
    Last edited by StayTuned; 2017-11-19 at 09:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post
    It is important to remember that the German Government "cheats" with unemployment numbers somewhat. For example unemployed, who get send to Job Seminars, Getting retrained, are in Job finding Programs are not reported as unemployed even tough they get hartz 4.
    Basically every country cheats on their unemployment figures. The numbers are high? Throw people into a bunch of different occupational or training programs and there you have it, numbers dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    It's amazing how cheap it is to live in Germany. People sometimes never worked full time their entire life and still own a house.
    I wish i was a German citizen.