We need train sounds back

November 2014 our train sounds were removed and raiders everywhere are sad that they can't gather around a trainset going "Choo choo" before every pull. I would min max my perfect placement to get maximum choo choo uptime. Can Blizzard bring it back because it broke the tension and stress of multiple wipes and brought the raid together saying "where is that train". It brought everyone together with their facepalms and sighs. Please bring it back.

Now that classic community got vanilla, time for the train community to come together.

Absolutely not
    said the first billy goat

No.

Alternatively: Fuck No.

5+ Year Old Account
    i just want to ask why they removed that ?

Wait... When did train get removed? I remember trying it on my demon hunter and being annoyed at how lame it sounded.

edit: oh, we're talking about toy trains, aren't we? never mind me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hastis View Post
    Because of the launch of Draenor when the Garrisons didn't spawn properly, hundreds if not even up towards a thousand people gathered in one place and some... person... puts down the trainset causing EVERYONE to go choo choo and crash the game for many, sending them into login queues that could be up towards 5 hours long, even longer on some servers.

While endlessly hilarious to watch I can understand the outrage and fury it caused for the people who crashed (luckily I wasn't one of the ones who crashed XD)

Quote Originally Posted by phealin View Post
    Because of the launch of Draenor when the Garrisons didn't spawn properly, hundreds if not even up towards a thousand people gathered in one place and some... person... puts down the trainset causing EVERYONE to go choo choo and crash the game for many, sending them into login queues that could be up towards 5 hours long, even longer on some servers.

While endlessly hilarious to watch I can understand the outrage and fury it caused for the people who crashed (luckily I wasn't one of the ones who crashed XD)
    Ok. So bring it back then. Garrisons don't matter anymore and we have a thing called phasing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hastis View Post
    Because it was fucking annoying, the sound is tied to the emote and cannot be turned off.

Some people heavily dislike having their ears assaulted by a raid suddenly doing that very obnoxious emote.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Ok. So bring it back then. Garrisons don't matter anymore and we have a thing called phasing.
    I agree, I personally thought they should have just temp disabled it or make it only affect party and raid members or something but they got so much hate against that toy because of that fiasko that they're too scared to bring it back.
    That and the fact that the people who did put them down ended up permanently banned from the game and if they were to put the toy back as it were people would call them out on the bans and that they should unban those people.

So I don't think they can because they're scared of doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    November 2014 our train sounds were removed and raiders everywhere are sad that they can't gather around a trainset going "Choo choo" before every pull. I would min max my perfect placement to get maximum choo choo uptime. Can Blizzard bring it back because it broke the tension and stress of multiple wipes and brought the raid together saying "where is that train". It brought everyone together with their facepalms and sighs. Please bring it back.

Now that classic community got vanilla, time for the train community to come together.
    You may recall that the toy store carried a Train wrecker. There is a reason it sold so well.