Thread: argus campaign

argus campaign

call me weird but honestly i have no motivation to play through the argus campaign at all...

after spending so long in suramar on the seemingly never ending quest chain to finish pathfinder
    for flying going to argus and being stuck on ground mount the whole time just feels like a waste
    of time.

i cant be the only one that is boycotting it completly?

Argus made me unsub. Not because of flying per say, I just don't like the zone in general.

So nah, it's not just you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I played through it with my main. Tried it with an alt, but made me almost want to vomit, so I stopped midway and never went back.

It has a lot to do with not beeing able to fly, because it's a horrible place to navigate. I understand the 'history' about the place, but that isn't helping the fact, that I don't like it.

Deleted
    Did it on 6 chars so far took me 1.5 hours on my last alt to do the whole thing incl the instance.
    Not sure what people are moaning about, takes no time, quests are fun & the last island is beautiful.

It is WAAAYYYY shorter than Suramar. Heck, as far as I remember, it's not even as long as one of the Legion zones. Doing it on one character doesn't take that long. Doing it on 15...

Also, you really do want that Netherlight Crucible open to your account if you don't have it...
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Deleted
    No flying sucks. Specially with the amount of mobs in the zones. But the upgraded "whistle Thing" helps alot when Out there doing WQs

10+ Year Old Account
    Bye!

Argus is more a feeding tray for the people who aren't ready for Antorus, or who wants to try raiding. Still, it is like its previous versions, the end zone.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..