Mousepad with stitched edges.

Despite the usual google search i am asking here if anyone has one thats not completely crap.

I have used a Steelseries and a Roccat Taito the last ~9 years combined.

Both despite being awesome have the same issue, the edges over the period of ~2 years start being "lifted up" because of hand movements, clothes rubbing the edges etc etc, its really annoying.

At the same time since i knew from the steelseries if i wash the Taito it will become 10 times worst and they will come off completely after awhile to become even more annoying, its why i replaced the Steelseries with the Taito around to ~3 years back.

Therefor my next one must be with stitched edges, only problem is the one to find asap is the Goliathus, and i kinda refuse to give Razer products any money.

Anyone that knows any other else that might be of the Large size with stitched edges?

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I had that issue in the past with other mousepads that were more of a thick foam but since I started using this thin Logitech mousepad, I've experienced zero lifting around the edges.

Deleted
    The turtle beach traction mousepad has stitched edges and can be bought in many different sizes.

shop.turtlebeach.com/us/pc/traction-mousepad

10+ Year Old Account
    There are many such mouse pads, including by Steelseries.
    I'm using Corsair MM300.

https://www.pcgamingrace.com/product...ant=1237541927

Just get one from Glorious PC Gaming Race. THey seriously have any size to suit you, and black or white.

They are inexpensive, and can be washed many, many times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been using a 600mmx300mm stitched mouse pad since I was gifted one 3 years ago. I give it a brush once in a blue moon and it has hardly any signs of wear and tear. No idea what make it is.