Deleted

Dragon Ball Z Questions

So I was a big DBZ fan since it first aired in the UK when I was 12 in 1998, watched it every weekday for years! Anyway I recently rewatched it again via Dragon Ball Z Kai (because fuck those filler episodes) and the most recent movies, Battle of the Gods and Resurection F (as I believe those two are considered cannon). Anyway I was reminded of a few details that I couldn't figure out but know the hardcore fans here will be able to answer so here goes!

Why is Trunks hair white if all Saiyans have black hair, is it because he's a halfbreed?

Why does King Kai, Bubbles and Gregory still have halos even though Shenron brought everybody else back Cell killed? Also why doesn't Android 17 reappear during the Buu saga since he too was resurrected...

Fuck I had another question but forgot

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Why is Trunks hair white if all Saiyans have black hair, is it because he's a halfbreed?
    Trunks got his color-changing hair from his mother.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Why does King Kai, Bubbles and Gregory still have halos even though Shenron brought everybody else back Cell killed? Also why doesn't Android 17 reappear during the Buu saga since he too was resurrected...
    Sheron's wish was for those that died on Earth. And Android 17 does reappear at the end of the Buu Saga, giving ki to the Genkidama that destroyed Buu.

By the way, wrong subforum.

1) Gohan and Goten have black hair and they are halfbreeds. Trunks has his hair from his mother's side since Bulma, her father, and mother aren't brunettes.

2) Think they only mentioned Earth when they made the wish to bring everyone back.

3) Android 17 goes off and lives peacefully during Buu saga and at some point he gets married and has children between then and Dragon Ball Super.

Trunks hair darkens as he gets older eventually to a variation of Bulmas Hair color (it is mostly a matter of color correction in the art side of things - think of it like kids with silver blonde hair darkening over time). This gets resolved in DB Super, where his hair is the appropriate color.

King Kai (and the others) chose to stay dead, to accompany Goku.

Android 17 put himself into a complete exile (away from everyone and everything) after he was brought back. Eventually he gets married and has kids. This gets covered in DB Super as well. He does, however, give his energy to the spirit bomb to defeat buu.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich
    Liberals are against discrimination, except when it coincides with their own personal hatreds. .
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor
    Yah because I'm stroking my evil lapcat while sitting in my Ivory tower of oppression built on the skulls of those less fortunate.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes the movies are cannon since they redid them for dragon ball super, adding afew minor things to the storyline.
    Kari actually talks about how he still dead at the start of dbs asking about why he wasn’t revived to Goku(forgot Goku answer)
    Android 17 was revived and became a park ranger shooting poachers! He shows up at the end of buu saga and in dbs(I’m still trying to catch up on that myself)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scyclone View Post
    Trunks hair darkens as he gets older eventually to a variation of Bulmas Hair color (it is mostly a matter of color correction in the art side of things - think of it like kids with silver blonde hair darkening over time). This gets resolved in DB Super, where his hair is the appropriate color.

King Kai (and the others) chose to stay dead, to accompany Goku.

Android 17 put himself into a complete exile (away from everyone and everything) after he was brought back. Eventually he gets married and has kids. This gets covered in DB Super as well. He does, however, give his energy to the spirit bomb to defeat buu.
    No, Goku is just kind of a dick and keeps forgetting to wish them back to life