Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeGee View Post
    Likely to have happened though I still don't like someone putting out things in a very unsure way "oh yeah I heard this sometimes ago it's a story of years before and I think that maybe that this is what's happened, well dunno really, but sounds like it, it's very hearsay but I'm pretty sure, however I will not commit to it"

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Where's this said "claim"?

He said exactly what happened. The Creator of PVZ was fired for not adding P2W.

Who the hell would assume it was PVZ or PVZ2 since those games came out YEARS ago? The OP was pointing out that EA sacked another great game developer over wanting a moneygrabbing scheme painted into his next game.
    In regards to the bolded part, yes, those games came out years ago. And yes, Fan was also sacked years ago. You would have to ask Edmund McMillen why he decided to bring this up five years later.

I'll bold my original quote it so you can maybe read it this time:
    And they’re like hey let’s make the sequel, we’re gonna put it on mobile, and we’re gonna do this “pay to win.” And he’s like, ah I don’t know, that’s not a good idea, I don’t really want to do that with my game, and they said “You’re fired.” And he left.
    He's talking SPECIFICALLY about PvZ2. Not some random game. PvZ2.

It seems like you either didn't watch the video, didn't do any reading, or just have a blind hatred for EA.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    people tend to get fired when they don't execute orders from managers and supervisors. If he is talented, he probably will get snatched by a studio somewhere, or he will found his own studio.

That being said, if the P2W features on PVZ2 denature too much the game, the best course of action is to stay away from it.