Thread: Next to level

Next to level

Rogue is next on my list of Alts to level. Thinking of sticking with Sub... but open to hearing about be other two if you're having more fun with them! I mostly pvp, with occasional dungeons. An I going to have fun with it or have things changed so much that it's not what it used to be?

Quote Originally Posted by Arkedral View Post
    Rogue is next on my list of Alts to level. Thinking of sticking with Sub... but open to hearing about be other two if you're having more fun with them! I mostly pvp, with occasional dungeons. An I going to have fun with it or have things changed so much that it's not what it used to be?
    Sub has so much more damage and so much less planning nowadays. I mean you can use your Shadow Dances defensively but let's be honest, not gonna happen often.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkedral View Post
    Outlaw is super fun to level with.