Antorus Weakauras

With Antorus coming out in a week I have now finished up my Weakaura package for Antorus. Many of you may have used my packages in the past, I started back in HfC with this kind of stuff.

This time I have gone a step further as I have been way more active in PTR testing myself. I got a good feeling about how mythic encounters will play out and have thus included more "customized" auras than the usual Icon-timer thing you know from the past.
    I have also included sound-warnings to the more threatening abilities aswell as glow effects when certain auras are about to expire that drop a zone or deal a lot of damage for example. If you don't like sound warnings you can remove them by selecting the entire group and disabling it in the action-tab.
    "Highlights" are probably the all-in-one Co-Tank debuff weakaura and the vulnerability nameplate anchor for Argus.

About 80-90% of the auras were tested on the actual Bosses and confirmed to work on the PTR, others more complicated ones I had to do later on and have "only" been tested in Debug-Mode. (That means I rewrote them with different spellid's to test them without having to pull the boss) Usually these will still work, but with any Addon/Weakaura work done on the PTR, things can break when it goes live. Blizzard might change timers, change abilities entirely and so on. Thats why you should be keeping an eye out for updates, I will be listing updates on the Wago page and may be posting here aswell if there are bigger things that are getting updates.
    As always the language you are running your client on does not matter for this package, it is working off spellid's. The main focus of this Package is Heroic and Mythic, though the only thing that could potentionally be problematic for normal/lfr is that timers are slighty off, this is only rarely the case so you are free to use it for any difficulty really.

If there is a need of strat-specific weakauras in Antorus, like you had on Maiden/Avatar Mythic, I will not included those in the package as not every guild might be using that specific strat, instead they can be found on my Wago profile page and they will also be included into my Antorus collection.

Full Package: https://wago.io/SkKHEiaiW
    Profile Page: https://wago.io/p/Reloe
    Collection: https://wago.io/Sk8zo56ib

Feel free to ask any questions if you need clarification on anything or also report any not working auras. GL&HF in Antorus everyone!
    Last edited by Reloe; 2017-11-21 at 08:13 PM.

Deleted
    Thx for dem weakauras

Hey this is a dumb question, I have not used weak aruas that much, I uploaded your string, am i going to get a bunch of notifications that I dont need like tank debuffs and ranged? (I am melee)

Quote Originally Posted by jarbulldog View Post
    Hey this is a dumb question, I have not used weak aruas that much, I uploaded your string, am i going to get a bunch of notifications that I dont need like tank debuffs and ranged? (I am melee)
    Debuffs will generally always show, regardless of you being a dps, tank or healer, but you wouldn't get tankdebuffs in normal circumstances anyway. As far as Notifications go, most of the important notifications are handled by bossmods this is why I mainly focus on giving you cast-timers, debuff trackers etc.
    You won't get announcements for adds spawning or taunting at certain amount of stacks.
    If you ever feel like something is in there that you don't care about feel free to just delete specific ones in your group. Its always hard to find a middle ground, some people want everything included, some prefer the minimal things. The only time it may show you a tank-mechanic is because it is dangerous for you aswell, a 180degree oneshot cleave for example.

Thanks Reloe! Your ToS auras are awesome.

You could always try the ToS set to see an idea of what they are like. It's very minimalistic in my opinion and like was said you can easily remove one that you do not care about.

thx. good job!

thank you for replying.

I am new to weak aruas, if you make updates to these between now and tuesday, do i just upload the string adain and it will update anything you changed? thank you for answering my dumb novice questions

thank you for replying.

I am new to weak aruas, if you make updates to these between now and tuesday, do i just upload the string adain and it will update anything you changed? thank you for answering my dumb novice questions
    You'd want to rightclick on the group in your weakaura options and choose "delete children and group" then you import the new string. Though most of the times its just minor updates that may or may not matter. You can always read at the bottom of the wago which changes I made to see if it matters for you or not.

Hey Reloe,

I used your weak auras last night and they worked great, thank you for the hard work. There's just one small problem is that they're so big (I play on a laptop with a 17 inch screen); is there a way i can make them all smaller at once without having to go through each individual one to adjust the size of them? Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Sommber666 View Post
    Hey Reloe,

I used your weak auras last night and they worked great, thank you for the hard work. There's just one small problem is that they're so big (I play on a laptop with a 17 inch screen); is there a way i can make them all smaller at once without having to go through each individual one to adjust the size of them? Thanks again
    You have to drag out the weakauras that are non-icon type, should be 4, out of the group. Then you can config the entire group at once by clicking on it and going to display then. After that just put them back into the group.

Quote Originally Posted by Reloe View Post
    You have to drag out the weakauras that are non-icon type, should be 4, out of the group. Then you can config the entire group at once by clicking on it and going to display then. After that just put them back into the group.
    That helped, thank you!

I had an issue with the WA throwing a million LUA errors during the coven encounter on normal mode. I think it happens if there are leftover absorbs that expire.

Error:
    197x [string "--[[ Error in ' 09-Chilled Blood Absorb' ]]..."]:12: attempt to compare number with nil
    [string "--[[ Error in ' 09-Chilled Blood Absorb' ]]..."]:12: in function <[string "--[[ Error in ' 09-Chilled Blood Absorb' ]]..."]:2>
    WeakAuras\RegionTypes\Icon.lua:392: in function `UpdateCustomText'
    WeakAuras\WeakAuras-2.4.25.lua:3365: in function <WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua:3361>

Locals:
    InCombatSkipped
    Last edited by Bhorin; 2017-11-30 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention this was normal mode

Quote Originally Posted by Bhorin View Post
    I had an issue with the WA throwing a million LUA errors during the coven encounter on normal mode. I think it happens if there are leftover absorbs that expire.

Error:
    197x [string "--[[ Error in ' 09-Chilled Blood Absorb' ]]..."]:12: attempt to compare number with nil
    [string "--[[ Error in ' 09-Chilled Blood Absorb' ]]..."]:12: in function <[string "--[[ Error in ' 09-Chilled Blood Absorb' ]]..."]:2>
    WeakAuras\RegionTypes\Icon.lua:392: in function `UpdateCustomText'
    WeakAuras\WeakAuras-2.4.25.lua:3365: in function <WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua:3361>

Locals:
    InCombatSkipped
    Thanks for reporting. That Error Message shouldn't come up anymore now, but I don't understand why it happened in the first place.
    The aura only runs if you have the debuff and that error can only happen if you have the debuff but no absorb effect is left on you, but the debuff should be gone at that point?
    Maybe it works different on normal, have only done heroic but anyway that error message shouldn't happen anymore.

Deleted
    Thanks for the work!

But I had a problem with the CO Tank aura not showing. I have WOW on German language but well when I looked at the code i didnt see any language related things

7+ Year Old Account
    Do you have the weakauras for the magic vulnerabilities of the constellars for the Argus encounter? been looking for it for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephi5315 View Post
    Do you have the weakauras for the magic vulnerabilities of the constellars for the Argus encounter? been looking for it for a while.
    thats in the package and also available as a single weakaura on my profile, link here: https://wago.io/B149KwxpZ

Quote Originally Posted by Kafiry View Post
    Thanks for the work!

But I had a problem with the CO Tank aura not showing. I have WOW on German language but well when I looked at the code i didnt see any language related things
    Client language does not matter, when did you import the package? If you imported it before Tuesday that might be why. There were a few versions with problems to that aura, but the current version definetly works.