10+ Year Old Account

Female nurse, 27, posed as male doctor.

Female nurse, 27, posed as male doctor in order to get women patients to send her explicit pictures of themselves.

Adele Rennie, 27, used a host of aliases and a voice-changing app to mask her true identity while trawling social media sites to find victims for her ruse.

Rennie, a former staff nurse at Crosshouse Hospital in Ayrshire also pretended close relatives were dying so that she could gain sympathy.

She has now admitted 18 separate charges of stalking causing fear and alarm, sexual offences, data protection breaches, attempting to pervert justice and breaching bail conditions between 2012 and 2016.

Kilmarnock Sheriff Court was told how Rennie made a friend request to a 22-year-old woman on Facebook, telling her she was a doctor called David Crolla.

Exactly two years later she sent the same woman another message saying she was Dr David Graham, who lived in Newton Mearns, Glasgow and whose mother had died of cancer.

Prosecutor Scott Toal told the court that Rennie phoned the victim, who “noticed she had a strange voice”.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/female-nu...104935451.html

Yep, going to need to start carding your doctor and doing a background check before an exam or anything else. Damn!
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    I read a similar story recently. It was about a teenage girl who wanted to professionally write about Baseball, so she invented a persona of a married guy with kids and started freelancing for sports news outlets... Eventually she started catfishing a bunch of women on Twitter under the assumed identity.

She kept up the ruse for eight years (since she was 13) until all of the Weinstein stuff happened and then women on twitter started coming forward about abuse suffered at the hands of the sports writer, only to discover that it was a 21 year old girl in college.

https://deadspin.com/teen-girl-posed...abo-1820305588

10+ Year Old Account
    Prosecutor Scott Toal told the court that Rennie phoned the victim, who “noticed she had a strange voice”.
    They all have strange voices up there.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    I read a similar story recently. It was about a teenage girl who wanted to professionally write about Baseball, so she invented a persona of a married guy with kids and started freelancing for sports news outlets... Eventually she started catfishing a bunch of women on Twitter under the assumed identity.

She kept up the ruse for eight years (since she was 13) until all of the Weinstein stuff happened and then women on twitter started coming forward about abuse suffered at the hands of the sports writer, only to discover that it was a 21 year old girl in college.

https://deadspin.com/teen-girl-posed...abo-1820305588
    I came for a story and I got an even better one, what is this? Christmas?

Really woulda guessed this was a Florida happening.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Deleted
    This is a genderfluid age. It is no longer male/female, it is "How do you feel today, on scale 0-10?"-