Alliance [A] 928 WW Monk Looking for Home - Normal, Heroic Raid and Mythic+ Guild

In brief and simple, I am on Frostmourne - US Alliance and looking for semi-hardcore guild (Normal, Heroic Raid and Mythic+) that is mature, respectful and helpful to each other. I've been playing WoW since WoTLK and i know how to play most of the class but stick with Monk since it's very fluid and smooth.

I know my class very well and i perform above average than simmed DPS and won't be drag for normal/heroic progression. I don't need any gold or mats - i can take care of that my own. So if you are looking for someone who knows what to do and mature, please let me know by commenting below or leaving your battletag name .

Thanks in advance. Much appreciated.

[A]<Iris> on Emerald Dream - US

Sun/Mon 7-11 CST, optional Thurs Raid.

8/9M Core group of players switching to the above schedule for next tier.

Naaldira#1635, add and we can chat about it, see if its a good fit.

<Decipher> ALLIANCE on FROSTMANE (west coast server) has recently reformed and is currently recruiting. We raid two nights a week, Tues and Wed 11 p.m.-2 a.m. CST. We have about 18 consistent raiders and are seeking to upsize to about 25 as a full roster. Loot is personal (omg, no loot drama, where do I sign up?!!), but we’re very team oriented so if people can use specific drops, they just have to make it known. Current progression is 11/11N 1/11 H with the desire to progress into mythic as soon as we get our AotCs. Our raid lead is very likeable, very results-oriented and feels very strongly about improving every pull. Be warned, the guild is stocked with night owls. Guild members tend to be good friends, very supportive of one another in game and irl and we seek people that will enhance our WoW experience, not just show up only for raids. My battletag is Mercurial#1845 and my Steam ID is dobies4ever and I should be online tonight in Steam if you are interested.

Hi BBJ.

We are OOB over at Kael'Thas. We have been a raiding guild for 11 years now. We are a very mature guild that takes raiding and progress seriously but never allow it to become toxic. We can guarantee a stable, drama free guild where you can enjoy your time and progress. We raid Tues-Wed-Thurs from 7 to 10 pm CST

We would love to have a monk in our raid team. I think you are a pretty good fit for our guild. Please add me so we can chat a bit more. Fikstor#1950

"The Fever" is a semi hardcore raiding guild that is supported by Fever Clan. Fever Clan is a large community of people from all across the world with divisions in many different games

"The Fever" is recruiting players for our core raiding team. We would love to have a roster of 22 so we can push into mythic content. We are currently 9/11H and have no doubt we will get a quick AOTC.

Class Needs:
    Ranged dps (mage, hunter, boomkin, and spriest)
    Holy Paladin
    Resto Druid

Our main core raid days are Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7pm to 10pm CST. We have an alt raid on Saturday at 7pm that we use to teach newer players as well.

For those who just want an awesome community to play WoW with, or maybe are interested in raiding on a less serious level, we have an environment for that as well.

If a guild like this sounds awesome to you, we would love to hear from you. We also play D3, OW, SC2, PUBG, and other titles, so even when the raid is over and your character is maxed on weekly activities you can always find someone to chill and play games with.

Register here: http://feverclan.com/forums/register.php
    Submit application: http://feverclan.com/forums/misc.php?do=application
    Interviews: Conducted on our Discord server
    Questions? Want to talk or play some? Add me Nolan88#1954 on Bnet or Nolan#7408 on Discord.

See you on Azeroth!
    Nolan

Guild: Ok Who Pulled -Proudmoore
    Faction: Alliance
    Raid Times/Days: T-W-Th 9pm-12 (midnight) PST
    Cleared: 10/11H
    Recruitment Contacts: Slikvik#1128 or huh#1683
    Recruit Link: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759321469

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us.../Ok+Who+Pulled

Needs: Warlock, Mage, Boomkin, but will consider melee players with good parces. Need one healer prefer MW Monk or an exceptional healer with a DPS OS

Sacred- US Earthen Ring

Sacred is a pretty casual alliance guild on US-Earthen Ring. We (generally) enjoy each other's company. We try to foster a mature guild environment that shows respect for all our players. We have a lot of helpful people in the guild to assist with almost anything. We do look to make sure people want to play this game, and not have us play it for you.

We raid 2 nights heroic/eventually mythic if we have the people/time, 1 night normal casual/alt run.
    Raid times: Tues/Wed 7 pm-10 pm EST.
    Casual/alt run: Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm EST
    *We will decrease raiding once the prepatch is released to Thursdays only until BfA

Outside of raiding, we do a decent amount of mythic plus, the occasional achievement run, and a few guild parties. A few people PvP, but not a lot.

All roles/classes welcome. Our raiding lock would really, really love it if another lock joined so she isn't in charge of dropping closets as needed. We're looking for active players who want to give mythic a try next expansion.

We are a pretty casual guild, a lot of mature players but we do have a few rules. Please keep guild chat PG-13, we have some young folks. No swearing, politics, religion, or soliciting. Please be polite to fellow guildies. Overall, we want to have fun and play with people who aren't jerks.

Discord: Renala#0010