Thread: New Razer Phone

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    And here I came into the thread excited for a new Motorola Razor Phone.

My hopes have been dashed.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Coming back into this.
    Not that it looks like Strawberry is going to reply any time soon, but I shall present this anyway.
    Their own chosen benchmark has even shown FPS in selected tests over 60fps.
    One reaching 80fps on-screen.

https://gfxbench.com/device.jsp?benc...tgroup=overall

There is plenty of room for debate on the value, or whether there is actually a point or not.
    But to claim that nothing can actually utilise that, was an utter lie.

There are many things the phone does wrong, such as the camera being pretty poor.
    But I think there is merit to higher refresh rates and framerate syncing, when the content can take advantage.
    It just isn't going to be all the time, which it isn't on PC either.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Razer can't (or won't) even make a damn mouse that lasts more than a month beyond the warranty period, would never consider buying a phone from them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biged781 View Post
    Razer can't (or won't) even make a damn mouse that lasts more than a month beyond the warranty period, would never consider buying a phone from them.
    Had a Razer Deathadder for 3+ years with extensive use and no problems at all with it. I would always buy a Razer mouse until I have a problem with them.

the quality of the camera on the razer is shit, sure, but lets be honest. If you wanted a phone for the camera youd get a Pixel 2.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Had a Razer Deathadder for 3+ years with extensive use and no problems at all with it. I would always buy a Razer mouse until I have a problem with them.
    I'm happy for you. admittedly my experience is anecdotal (though there are a whole lot of similar anecdotes out there), but I bought _three_ and every damn one of them died in month 13 or 14. Every one. Pieces of crap, not worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had the Razer phone since about a week after launch. This is by far the best, most responsive, longest lasting battery(and I use my phone ALL day at work for pictures, note taking, browsing, contacting employees, and checking emails. It makes it through 9-10 hour days with absolute ease and constant use.), durable phone I've even had.

I've had every single iphone from the 1st through the 7plus and this phone destroys them on all fronts except 1, the camera, but for it to be the first gen I'm fine with this as I'm positive the next iteration will expand upon this.

With its amazing specs and price point this is the best phone on the market. Those saying different fall into 3 categories: apple fan boys, people who haven't used the Razer phone, those with some negative predisposition to anything Razer.
    Classes/Specs: Retribution Paladin, Outlaw Rogue, Frost Mage, Destruction Warlock.

Vanilla veteran of both factions since '04. Former high end player, now casually playing simply to keep up with the lore.