Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    SJW's and other Liberal extremists are now turning on each other and eating Thier own......it glorious
    atleast make sense when you're trolling/shitposting.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just wondering when Trump will get accused, because we all know he's done this, so. Either these women were well paid to keep quiet or congress is keeping them nipped for just in case they want to use it to oust him, just like they planted that chick that sucked off Hilary's husband to get rid of her​. Only time will tell...

PC: (Case) Phanteks - Eclipse P300, (Power Supply) Apevia - 750W ATX, (Vid) MSI - Radeon RX 580, (HD) Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB, (SSD) Transcend - MTS600
    (RAM) Corsair - 8GB x2, (Motherboard) ASRock - AB350, (CPU) AMD - Ryzen 5 1400, (OS) W10

----------------
    WoW player, GW2 Dabbler and the Girl Who Went Chasing Owls.

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    people in the UK Are still to afraid come forward? who knows. Personally I'm tired of people not waiting for proof / legal system before crucifying the person being accused. By all means if found guilty do whatever idc.. but innocent till proven guilty is a thing
    It's just like in elementary school, one kid says another is gay, everybody jumps on the bandwagon and call that kid gay without proof.

On topic: There's also around 250 million more people in the US than in the UK, so it's pretty normal to see more there I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Most of the people who are doing it are powerful. Power corrupts people. People in Hollywood are among the most powerful people on the planet.

It's pretty obvious if you know anything about power and the cultures surrounding it.

Can't wait for it to trickle down to the rap scene. That's a shitstorm waiting to happen.
    rap scene? explain

to be honest this is something more creepy old white men do more than anybody else, then again it is a power thing... and them old white men tend to have the power.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    There is a shift going on in our society. There used to be two guaranteed ways to get some ass:

1. Charming personality combined with good looks (sliding scale)
    2. Money and power (also a sliding scale)

There are many women who have been legitimately abused (also men, Terry Crews). However, just like any other worn out social media meme, this has inspired all of the attention seekers and opportunists to hop on the bandwagon. At this point, its getting worn out and starting to irritate people.

At the end of the day, men with money and power (who value that money and power over sex) will be going about like Mike Pence, refusing to be in the same room with a woman alone at any given time or to drink alcohol around women without their wife being present. People made fun of him and called him sexist for that, but now it sounds like the smartest fucking thing anyone can do.

Ironically, some women will be pretty disappointed when they find out that their chances for sleeping their way to the top isn't there anymore. When I was young I worked in a retail setting with an incredibly beautiful boss. It was well known that anyone that visited our store from Corporate would get propped for a lunch date where she usually came back looking like she just took a good romping. I actually caught her doing some shady shit and she propositioned me for sex to keep me quiet about it. She seemed to be concealing a small herpes sore on her lip at the time so I respectfully declined.
    terry a bitchmade dont bring his name up.

Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    rap scene? explain

to be honest this is something more creepy old white men do more than anybody else, then again it is a power thing... and them old white men tend to have the power
    Never see the rap videos about men and women slapping asses/groping? Do you think it stops with the videos?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

There is a shift going on in our society. There used to be two guaranteed ways to get some ass:

1. Charming personality combined with good looks (sliding scale)
    2. Money and power (also a sliding scale)

There are many women who have been legitimately abused (also men, Terry Crews). However, just like any other worn out social media meme, this has inspired all of the attention seekers and opportunists to hop on the bandwagon. At this point, its getting worn out and starting to irritate people.

At the end of the day, men with money and power (who value that money and power over sex) will be going about like Mike Pence, refusing to be in the same room with a woman alone at any given time or to drink alcohol around women without their wife being present. People made fun of him and called him sexist for that, but now it sounds like the smartest fucking thing anyone can do.

Ironically, some women will be pretty disappointed when they find out that their chances for sleeping their way to the top isn't there anymore. When I was young I worked in a retail setting with an incredibly beautiful boss. It was well known that anyone that visited our store from Corporate would get propped for a lunch date where she usually came back looking like she just took a good romping. I actually caught her doing some shady shit and she propositioned me for sex to keep me quiet about it. She seemed to be concealing a small herpes sore on her lip at the time so I respectfully declined. I'm just thinking about all the people she could take down now, 20+ years later, even though she was the initiator in all of these encounters.
    I think that is a problem too, and did from the beginning. The over-exaggeration of the so-called rape culture has actually hurt legitimate victims. The politically correct SJW's poisoned their own well on this one. It actually kind of sucks because I believe wholeheartedly that real victims deserve retribution, but in a culture where everyone is a victim, it just normalizes it even more rather than being a bane. The #MeToo really tripped my trigger when I saw the influx of women on social media, rather known locally as being known for rampant promiscuity and using men picking up the banner. It was at that moment I knew where the whole thing was heading. White Knights and SJWs actually are like a virus to the causes the speak out against.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellrime View Post
    I would say that it has a lot to do with what is the norm. America doesn't have legal prostitution or sex dungeons so the "industrialization" point I think is invalid. The United States is considering even looking at a woman as sexual assault right now. The Weinstein case is valid, as well as a few others, but say for instance a case like Al Franken wouldn't even make it on the airwaves I imagine. Trust me it happens everywhere, but you're hearing more about it from the United States because our definition of it is broadening at an absurd rate. Given our high emphasis on faux morality in the United States it is a much louder, bigger issue than what it would be elsewhere.
    It does have legal prostitution but wtf are doing even mentioning that in relation to this? I just don't have words right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    It does have legal prostitution but wtf are doing even mentioning that in relation to this? I just don't have words right now.
    Read the person I was responding to, the industrialization of sexual assault. It isn't an American thing, and no, in the vast majority of America prostitution is illegal. I'm guessing you aren't from here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellrime View Post
    Read the person I was responding to, the industrialization of sexual assault. It isn't an American thing, and no, in the vast majority of America prostitution is illegal. I'm guessing you aren't from here.
    You didn't say vast majority.

And really, even mentioning prostitution in relation to this is pretty dodgy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    You didn't say vast majority.

And really, even mentioning prostitution in relation to this is pretty dodgy.
    It was in reference to the industrialization of sex and sexual assault, I can see your point, but it was more to counteract that we have a problem of it America more so than other countries. Currently it seems like more of an issue in America because of what we consider to be sexual assault is broadening at an accelerated rate. The vast majority of the claims of sexual assault in America right now are the first 10-15 seconds of a Benny Hill episode.

easy the media hate the US

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Because reporting it in the UK would be a hate crime, of course.

It's just part and parcel in living in a big, modern city.
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

Well you don't even have to be rich to participate in the "rap scene" sexual barbarism. I have acquaintances from school/the military that post promotional fliers for club-style parties on Facebook that one of the entire focuses of the fliers is essentially low-key promoting a few prostitutes that will be at the party. I think this is more along the lines of straight up human trafficking than just everyday sexual abuse/harassment.
    True. Just saying that the popular rappers will likely be next since it's so easy to prove.

Quote Originally Posted by sadwarrior View Post
    frankly, living in a bit more remote place, i have to say - usa looks like rapist country, based on the media.

So many students get raped there. Like what, 1 out of 3?
    lmfaooooooooooo

You're a real fucking sucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

15+ Year Old Account
    There are it's just called differently.
    Sucking your bosses dick to get a job means you're a slut not a sexual harrasment victim.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    There are it's just called differently.
    Sucking your bosses dick to get a job means you're a slut not a sexual harrasment victim.
    No, that would be defined as prostitution. Selling yourself for goods or financial gain.

A slut is someone who has many sexual partners. Not very fair to assume that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SadWarrior View Post
    Frankly, living in a bit more remote place, i have to say - USA looks like rapist country, based on the media.

So many students get raped there. Like what, 1 out of 3?
    Most of the world is fine, but damn, the States... Terror is for real... I am not willing to visit the States as of late.

It feels like there's a sexual "marauder" behind every bush, just waiting to penetrate you.
    I feel bad for you

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Never see the rap videos about men and women slapping asses/groping? Do you think it stops with the videos?
    nothing illegal if they want it

Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    nothing illegal if they want it
    Are you paying attention to what's going on in Hollywood? Doesn't have to be illegal. Witch hunts are what I'm talking about. It's only a matter of time. The purity tests must be done. The feminist gods demand it.