Option to gift premium membership

I noticed that there is an option to enter a code to gain premium membership. I think it would be cool if you could buy a code and, I dunno, hand 'em out for fun, as a gift, something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    I noticed that there is an option to enter a code to gain premium membership. I think it would be cool if you could buy a code and, I dunno, hand 'em out for fun, as a gift, something like that.
    I second that great idea.
    Can gods bleed? I mean to find out! MallSecurity MallTube

I'll definitely keep that in mind for the second iteration of the system.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Could be like reddit gold? Premium a post you think was good!
    How to look like a twat 101:
    Quote Originally Posted by Gum View Post
    different culture different rules. Dont be gay in russia? Seems simple enough
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Taking things that have sacred meaning from cultures that are not your own for profit / ridicule / cheap costume is racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    Could be like reddit gold? Premium a post you think was good!
    I think that's a great idea if it stops there. I'm really against any kind of validation system for posts. But if it's a cost, it'll happen much less frequently and have real meaning. I feel like post validations create "winners" and "losers" in discussions.

People are actually paying to use this site?

You must have never received an infraction for reasons like "Forbidden topics" Or my personal favorite reason for an infraction given by mods "Received an infraction"

With that kind of concrete fact checking established system with such clear rules I cant wait to hand over my money no matter how small it is.

Completely overhaul your biased moderation system and I might consider it.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    People are actually paying to use this site?

You must have never received an infraction for reasons like "Forbidden topics" Or my personal favorite reason for an infraction given by mods "Received an infraction"

With that kind of concrete fact checking established system with such clear rules I cant wait to hand over my money no matter how small it is.

Completely overhaul your biased moderation system and I might consider it.
    You should just admit you want premium to make you immune to moderation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    This is the party(GoP) whose frontrunners are being wiped out by an overly aggressive meme generator with a cheese puff on its head by their own supporters. I wouldn't credit them with the intelligence or foresight not to burn toast, much less have a long term strategy underway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    It's like Schroedinger's Immigrant, who simultaneously get unemployment and steals jobs from Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    You should just admit you want premium to make you immune to moderation.
    I didnt even know that was one of the benefits. But if thats what you thought reading my post then sure thing champ.

I didnt even know that was one of the benefits. But if thats what you thought reading my post then sure thing champ.
    Quite hard to not come to that conclusion after seeing your saltiness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    This is the party(GoP) whose frontrunners are being wiped out by an overly aggressive meme generator with a cheese puff on its head by their own supporters. I wouldn't credit them with the intelligence or foresight not to burn toast, much less have a long term strategy underway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    It's like Schroedinger's Immigrant, who simultaneously get unemployment and steals jobs from Americans.

Or my personal favorite reason for an infraction given by mods "Received an infraction"
    Did this actually happen? If so, that's pretty hilarious. Do you have a link to that particular post?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    Nope. I would hope someone else did it. I’m incable of such acts on my own. Violence makes me faint. I have a psycological thing with blood
    Quote Originally Posted by Bajat View Post
    But in civilized, western, countries, rape has been proved to be a non-existent crime.

Since this is just discussing moderation at this point, which is not allowed, I am locking this.

If you have a problem with moderation, or you're confused about a particular infraction, please PM a global.

As a final note, the detailed reason for your infraction is located within the PM that scrapbot sends you, not the infraction edit.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaArleeVenara