Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account

Question Would you be mad?

Hypothetical question. Let’s say you meet someone and you instantly hit it off. You start dating and you feel the love. One night things get spicy when you want to have sex and you find out they are a transgender. Either you think it’s a man but it’s actually a woman. Or you thinks it’s a woman but it’s actually a man. They are 90% there but their private parts are still the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, as a straight man, I have zero interest in intimate relationships with a person who has a penis, regardless of wether or not they identify as male or female.

I don't think I would be mad, per se, but I would be unhappy that crucial information(that they are pre-op) was intentionally withheld.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

I've actually wondered about that when transgender rights and stuff was all over in the news. In this situation, I think I'd be mad for a few minutes. Then I'd just be frustrated and not progress any further with them.

I'm a straight dude that is only really interested in women who are born as women. I mean having kids isn't necessarily a deal breaker for me, I found out my ex-wife probably couldn't have them, but that didn't scare me away at all (broke up for much different reasons). It IS something that I really would like though, so that kinda rules out transgender right off the bat. That said, I don't expect people to say "Hey my name is Alice, I'm transgender, nice to meet you". So I don't think I'd be mad at them after I get a few minutes to collect myself and get over the shock of finding out.

I don't personally know any transgender people though (as far as I know), so idk what/if they have standard ops for these kind of situations. I'd be interested to hear though, if anyone has stories/experience.

Uh yeah, surprise pickle worst pickle. I'd expect to know before we got down to business that "she" was really a he, pre or post-trans. I wouldn't be mad when I found out, but I'd also get my shit and get out, because I'm not down with dating dudes, and it's my opinion that once a dude, always a dude.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd probably try it for the experience, but I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with them.

Yawn you guys are so boring. Live a little.

As someone who wants kids, I would be upset it was withheld from me and would have no interest moving forward with the relationship. Transgendered folks should understand omitting this detail about your identity is equal to lying and you'd be wasting both your time if one of you has an issue with it.

Quote Originally Posted by thesib View Post
    Uh yeah, surprise pickle worst pickle. I'd expect to know before we got down to business that "she" was really a he, pre or post-trans. I wouldn't be mad when I found out, but I'd also get my shit and get out, because I'm not down with dating dudes, and it's my opinion that once a dude, always a dude.
    "I wouldn't be mad I would just immediately deny their identity and bail on them, even if I really liked them beforehand."

Stay classy MMO-Champ

I'd be mad. Pretty mad. At the very least I'd probably immediately leave.

Sorry, just not my jam.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Yawn you guys are so boring. Live a little.
    Hey man, go fuck all the ladyboys you want, but keep your judgment of those of us who like sleeping with actual women to yourself.

Not sure if this is something that's allowed for discussion on these forums, but I'll bite.

As a transgender individual, this is not something that I've found easy to deal with in my own personal experiences. I spent a great many years just not pursuing a significant other because I am A: Not "out" to most aside from my boyfriend and a couple of close friends, and B: concerned about this exact scenario, along with a million other things.

Now, with that out of the way if you really like the person you'd have the decency to atleast see things through their eyes. It's difficult enough to even get into that level of intimacy, and if the relationship were something you valued with this person you'd probably have found out long before you're taking off one another's pants.
    Last edited by Dovashy; 2017-11-23 at 04:46 AM.
    CYOA comic updated regularly!
    http://dovashy.deviantart.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Valkhyrie View Post
    "I wouldn't be mad I would just immediately deny their identity and bail on them, even if I really liked them beforehand."

Stay classy MMO-Champ
    because deception is classy?

Stay classy MMO-Champ
    It's all in their heads, bro. You are what your DNA says, and I'm certainly not helping anyone out by going along with their mental disorder. They're welcome to believe that they're whatever and even get surgery to mask the truth if they want, but it's still there. Our society's take that "HEY ANYTHING YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE, NO MATTER HOW RIDICULOUS, IS JUST FINE is an idiotic farce.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'd politely end it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Dovashy View Post
    Not sure if this is something that's allowed for discussion on these forums, but I'll bite.

As a transgender individual, this is not something that I've found easy to deal with in my own personal experiences. I spent a great many years just not pursuing a significant other because I am A: Not "out" to most aside from my boyfriend and a couple of close friends, and B: concerned about this exact scenario, along with a million other things.

Now, wit her that out of the way if you really like the person you'd have the decency to atleast see things through their eyes. It's difficult enough to even get into that level of intimacy, and if the relationship were something you valued with this person you'd probably have found out long before you're taking off one another's pants.
    Yeah I'm pretty sure it's not allowed, but it's a topic that I find interesting so I figured I'd bite :P

Either way, thanks for your insight on it. So you're saying that by your books, they would have known before it comes to that point.

I'll admit that I don't envy how hard that would be for someone to be in that position. Especially if it's someone they care about and really get along with. It's hard to be rejected like that, no matter who you are.
    Last edited by Rexosaurus; 2017-11-23 at 04:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'd politely end it.
    I'd probably be mad at them. It's kind of a shitty thing to do to someone. In all honesty, I just couldn't be with them. I want kids, and I just wouldn't find them attractive at that point. Unfortunate, but what are you going to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    I mean, as a straight man, I have zero interest in intimate relationships with a person who has a penis, regardless of wether or not they identify as male or female.

I don't think I would be mad, per se, but I would be unhappy that crucial information(that they are pre-op) was intentionally withheld.
    you're a lot nicer than i am

a fight would definitely transpire, who knows maybe i lose... but that mother fucker aint going to pull that bs again on somebody else, ill make sure of that.

- - - Updated - - -

It's all in their heads, bro. You are what your DNA says, and I'm certainly not helping anyone out by going along with their mental disorder. They're welcome to believe that they're whatever and even get surgery to mask the truth if they want, but it's still there. Our society's take that "HEY ANYTHING YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE, NO MATTER HOW RIDICULOUS, IS JUST FINE is an idiotic farce.
    yeah i used to think like that

till i learned about dna... its a lot more complicated than that bro. i aint your teacher and apparently your google skills arent up to par. but its cool like i said many years ago i was in the dark too!

Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    you're a lot nicer than i am

- - - Updated - - -

yeah i used to think like that

till i learned about dna... its a lot more complicated than that bro. i aint your teacher and apparently your google skills arent up to par. but its cool like i said many years ago i was in the dark too!
    What in the hell point are you trying to make?

Says the person who clearly has no experience with anyone trans whatsoever; apparently not realizing their DNA is the one telling them what's up. Don't get me wrong, they should (And if we're being honest 99% of the time WOULD) tell you in advance. The thing is though, these are people who have struggled with it for years, and because of this pervasive 'they don't know themselves after having lived their lives for ... their whole lives quite so well as I know them after a cursory glance and no research whatsoever' mentality. Then again, seeing as any self respecting trans person would be out of that relationship about 5 seconds after you open your mouth, I guess it's not really an issue. Enjoy finding your 'real' girl; you seem a charming fellow, I'm sure they'll be falling all over themselves to be with you.
    Last edited by Valkhyrie; 2017-11-23 at 04:59 AM. Reason: typos

Says the person who clearly has no experience with anyone trans whatsoever; apparently not realizing their DNA is the one telling them what's up. Don't get me wrong, they should (And if we're being honest 99% of the time WOULD) tell you in advance. The thing is though, these are people who have struggled with it for years, and because of this pervasive 'they don't know themselves after having lived their lives for ... their whole lives quite so well as I know them after a cursory glance and no research whatsoever. Then again, seeing as any self respecting trans person would be out of that relationship about 5 seconds after you open your mouth, I guess it's not really an issue. Enjoy finding your 'real' girl; you seem a charming fellow, I'm sure they'll be falling all over themselves to be with you.
    Lol...nothing of value would be lost the moment things ended because I found out "she" was a dude. I'm sure they have struggled with it for years; a lot of people struggle for years with many kinds of mental illnesses. I don't hate trannies; I hope they get the help they need.

Says the person who clearly has no experience with anyone trans whatsoever; apparently not realizing their DNA is the one telling them what's up. Don't get me wrong, they should (And if we're being honest 99% of the time WOULD) tell you in advance. The thing is though, these are people who have struggled with it for years, and because of this pervasive 'they don't know themselves after having lived their lives for ... their whole lives quite so well as I know them after a cursory glance and no research whatsoever' mentality. Then again, seeing as any self respecting trans person would be out of that relationship about 5 seconds after you open your mouth, I guess it's not really an issue. Enjoy finding your 'real' girl; you seem a charming fellow, I'm sure they'll be falling all over themselves to be with you.
    relax he just dont know. its easy to not really give a fuck and say things like this without really meaning it or thinking about it too hard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thrive View Post
    What in the hell point are you trying to make?
    if you dont know, you dont know

but start with google and dna. enjoy!