Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Ehh yeah id be a little cross, id get why the person would be insecure about it though.

Good luck

Usually when it comes to morality i listen to the greats, such as blackadder;

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b4uFmg-pLDY
    Last edited by mmocfbca7f21de; 2017-11-23 at 05:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thesib View Post
    If somehow I got to the stage where I'm getting naked with someone and it comes out that they're trans, I'm gonna be weirded out and leave, but I'm not going to try to beat the shit out of them. That's really fucked up.
    People react in different ways. I've seen violent reactions in those scenarios, so hiding it from someone until the last possible moment is definitely a dangerous risk.

Why do these kinds of threads always seem to appear around the exact same time of the day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dovashy View Post
    Links, eh? You're on the internet, sweetie. Try doing some real research. Though it's disappointing that you are seemingly not aware it's commonplace for children to be born with "parts" that don't typically match up that well to either gender. Where it's often hastily decided by both parents or in the past (though if still happens nowadays as well) by doctors who make that judgement themselves.
    If you are going to make an outrages claims then you are going to have to back them up with links yes. Otherwise it is just some mad ramblings.
    Saying that children can be born with parts that don't typically match doesn't mean that they are suddenly a completely different gender. Deformed children are a thing, in many ways, so that there are some with a birth defect on their genitals isn't really all that odd.

This is not most transgenders though, most transgenders just feel that they aren't in the right body. This is a mental problem, its just that its more easy to "fix" the body then it is to fix the mind.

OT, of course i would be mad, this person has lied to me. It might be understandable that they lied, but they still lied.

A lot of homophobia in here. All you scared little boys, afraid of some penis? lol.

I think the original premise is a little far fetched. I think there's already so much social stigma involved, that most trans people are very careful about how and when they disclose that information to others, both for safety and self respect. But, if it really did play out that way, I'd want to know why they kept the truth from me, and yeah I'd be a little hurt and angry. It would certainly be a pretty massive mind fuck. But anyone that wouldn't disclose that kind of information to you until things progressed that heavily obviously doesn't respect you enough to keep your feelings in consideration, and ultimately, that would be the most damaging thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Smellyflute View Post
    A lot of homophobia in here. All you scared little boys, afraid of some penis? lol.

I think the original premise is a little far fetched. I think there's already so much social stigma involved, that most trans people are very careful about how and when they disclose that information to others, both for safety and self respect. But, if it really did play out that way, I'd want to know why they kept the truth from me, and yeah I'd be a little hurt and angry. It would certainly be a pretty massive mind fuck. But anyone that wouldn't disclose that kind of information to you until things progressed that heavily obviously doesn't respect you enough to keep your feelings in consideration, and ultimately, that would be the most damaging thing.
    How is not being attracted to men (or rather someone with a penis so I don't accidentally offend people here.) homophobia? Honestly, the world seems to be full of people with closed minds.
    Last edited by Thrive; 2017-11-23 at 05:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkhyrie View Post
    "I wouldn't be mad I would just immediately deny their identity and bail on them, even if I really liked them beforehand."

Stay classy MMO-Champ
    That's such a bullshit response. I'm not interested in men in dresses, women with penises. I want an actual woman and to date someone only to find out they were wasting my time by PRETENDING to be what I was after, only to reveal it later like it's no big deal... Yeah, I'd have the right to be pissed. If you're transgender, that isn't something you withhold til later when you're not sure if the other person would be okay with it.

And anyone who says it's fear (homophobia) if we don't just deal with it is ignorant. I'm not attracted to men or penises, it's not a matter of fear.

You get it. ~
    CYOA comic updated regularly!
    http://dovashy.deviantart.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Dovashy View Post
    You get it. ~
    Finding solace in those who share your opinions. Good way of closing the mind. Fair enough I suppose. I don't know why I expected a decent discussion in this thread anyway.
    Everything has just become people trying to find a way to shut down any kind of talks by finding some buzzword to throw around.

You are correct about the bolded part because like every trans person I have ever seen and/or talked to on a dating website discloses that upfront on their profile. Its not something that is really hidden when looking for a significant other. So as long as people actually reads a person's profile they will be safe.

IRL its likely the same once it becomes more than friends as well.

Though, this isn't a homophobia issue at all with the responses you are alluding to.

Quote Originally Posted by Archon14 View Post
    People react in different ways. I've seen violent reactions in those scenarios, so hiding it from someone until the last possible moment is definitely a dangerous risk.
    Oh I'm not denying that it happens, just wanted to clarify my stance on the issue since my position on the topic of trannies is pretty non-PC.

Threads on sexuality and gender aren't allowed here.

Closing this on that note.