Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Grand Prize Winner deserved it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    what the fuck is even that answer about dk creation? that guy an idiot?

the person's not asking about player dk creation, jesus christ.
    Seems they took it as DK in game creation, not are DKs themselves creating current new DKs. (Like in Legion) TO be fair that was by the will of the Lich King, not the DK.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Seems they took it as DK in game creation, not are DKs themselves creating current new DKs. (Like in Legion) TO be fair that was by the will of the Lich King, not the DK.
    actually, no. the lich king gave you the power to raise horsemen, that's your ability now. it's not the lich king working through you, it's you.

but we're talking about korgaz deadaxe, he shows that the knights can raise normal death knights on their own. the lich king didn't do anything for this.

actually, no. the lich king gave you the power to raise horsemen, that's your ability now. it's not the lich king working through you, it's you.

but we're talking about korgaz deadaxe, he shows that the knights can raise normal death knights on their own. the lich king didn't do anything for this.
    Yeah, that's what i meant essentially. He said do it, but you are the one that did it. In game wise there was just no other time a DK decided on their own to do some rezzing. (battle rez aside)

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Yeah, that's what i meant essentially. He said do it, but you are the one that did it. In game wise there was just no other time a DK decided on their own to do some rezzing. (battle rez aside)
    i assume the extreme circumstances of a legion invasion is what pushed the knights into accepting raising new knights. they seemed content to simply die off over time before this invasion.

the lich king didn't have anything to do with what korgaz is doing though. he was only involved in teaching you to raise horsemen. korgaz(and i assume his followers) are raising knights on their own.

i assume the extreme circumstances of a legion invasion is what pushed the knights into accepting raising new knights. they seemed content to simply die off over time before this invasion.

the lich king didn't have anything to do with what korgaz is doing though. he was only involved in teaching you to raise horsemen. korgaz(and i assume his followers) are raising knights on their own.
    Oh yeah the LK definitely has his own intentions, but it's cool they added in the fact that the DKS have their own power to do their will as well.

Grand Prize Winner's looks really awesome, but so do the rest of them. My favorite being the one of the Ur'zul. The true terror of those abominations is displayed in all it's glory. The Uru'zul is scarier in that painting than in the game, which really speaks to the artist's talent (plus it's unique from the other art where Alleria seems to be the most popular subject to draw).

The Ur'zul painting reminds me of something out of Attack on Titan where the Titans having creepily grinning faces.