I dun goofed. Some constructive advice is appreciated.

I have made a huge mistake, I have disenchanted everything and now I regret it. I didn't really give it much thought at the time and just got carried away with crafting an expensive deck to ladder with. Now reality has set in, I have no cards to make strong decks with for the other classes, it's almost impossible to get the wins on these beta-era style decks. I know this is a fuck up purely on my side, so not looking for sympathy.

I am just trying to look for some advice on how I can replenish my card collection without spending tons of real-life money. Just a dirty casual looking for some advice.

I haven't invested in any of the expansions, so wouldn't really lose anything. Would be it easier just making an new account?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Lidenbok; 2017-11-23 at 03:50 PM.

Deleted
    You can easily get the wins during Brawls(where decks don't matter like this one) or by losing over and over in constructed(until you get opponents with equally shit decks).

For win grinding, a good hunter deck is only ~1700 dust, that's nothing.

Yea, play brawls if you have quests that require wins or try and roll for quests that have play x cards instead of win games. I've actually seen some pretty strong decks in my time on the lower parts of the ladder which are mainly made up of just basic cards.

Thanks for your input guys.

I have created the midrange hunter deck for laddering.

I'll just looking forward to Dungeon Runs in a couple weeks and only bother with structured when I manage to regenerate my collection. I'll just try and git gud at Arena.
    Last edited by Lidenbok; 2017-11-24 at 12:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hate to say I told you so but... I've never agreed with the people who say that new players should disenchant everything at the beginning to make a strong deck, you screw yourself in the long run and will regret it. Make do with what you got and accept that it will take a couple of years for your collection to gather momentum if you're f2p.

If you're in this game for the long haul F2P, focus on building a solid Classic set so that eventually you can forget it and switch to focusing only on the latest expansions and things start to get cheaper. Save and plan for expansions ahead and don't spend all gold at once, do lots of arena when expansions come out, don't buy packs from the shop that is the worst value you can get. My suggestions.