Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Under Your Spell View Post
    ITT: People with low standards thinking she's good looking.
    no pedophiles are good looking they are monsters who must be exterminated.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    What narrative is that?
    That women can do no wrong sexually and penis is the only evil in the world.

And don't you pretend for a second this narrative isn't pushed in the West. A man got laughed at when his wife/gf chopped off his genitals on a fucking feminist show. Where was the outrage?

If men laughed at a woman who got raped ( which is far less brutal than having your genitals cut off ) they'd be on a national manhunt and fired from everything.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    no pedophiles are good looking they are monsters who must be exterminated.
    Someone fucking 16 year olds isn't a pedophile. Stop throwing buzzwords around.

She's definitely a disgusting predator.

Statutory rape is already bad, threatening someone for sex is way worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    It's worse in my view mostly because she had authority to mess with peoples education so there's a far greater potential for abuse, and the fact she threatened students would indicate that some of them were unwilling.
    Much more likely is that she did not threaten anyone. I really see no need for it in the first place. The "threat" was likely made up by parents, similar to this scenario:
    - Oh my God, Billy!!!! How could you? Did that awful woman threaten you to do those dirty things?
    - Mmm... Yes mom! She totally did! It is not my fault!
    I thing you get the general idea here. Much more likely that threats and shaming were coming from parents, not that woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Thanks for being an example for the class.
    i mean, i do think the woman should get in trouble, since it was clearly coercing these people into this. but it's not pedo.

there's a massive difference between what a teenager looks like and a child. i still look mostly the same as i did when i was around 16, and i'm 25 now. it's definitely not pedo imo.

also, why she got braces at 40 years old?

Not the worst girl to bang for better grades lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!

I thought I was so close to being only one to post that.
    there were like 3 before me. Its just obligation

10+ Year Old Account

Pedophiles pls go

Would help if you read what you post.

Sexual desire and expression vary greatly from person to person. Expecting certain types of
    behavior based on gender stereotypes is likely to lead to misunderstanding and frustration when
    trying to understand the behavior of other people. Regardless of the nature, origin, or extent of
    gender differences in sexuality, differences among women and differences among men are far
    greater than the difference between the average woman and the average man
    . In other words,
    even in cases where there are sizeable group differences between males and females, it is not
    easy to predict the behavior of a given person. For example, just because men think more about
    sex than women, that doesn’t mean that within a heterosexual couple that the man will always be
    the one who thinks more about sex or who will want to have sex more often. Stereotypes based
    on gender, even when there is some scientific support, tend to put pressure on people to behave
    in certain ways that might not feel natural to them. It is better to try to understand a particular
    partner as an individual rather than using preconceptions or stereotypes based on gender.
    lol on avg men have higher sex drive than women and thats the point

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    her face is busted, but she could still get it, 100% id have done it for free

ITT: People with low standards thinking she's good looking.
    Yeah. Thirsty thread.

Why is this thread still open anyway? Literal fake news should get a bit less than 17 pages.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread has gone places.

I like how when it's a woman involved in these stories, all people can talk about is whether or not she is attractive. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzington View Post
    I like how when it's a woman involved in these stories, all people can talk about is whether or not she is attractive. lol
    There's honestly just not that much else to talk about. Every actual disagreement on the level of wrongness is just arguing about how upset people should be by it. A few people show up to whine that feminists burn insufficient effort on being upset about the occasional situation like this. What's anyone supposed to say to that?

So here we are, reduced (or elevated?) to discussing her fat ass.

Where the fuck was this problem when I was in school?
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Yeah. Thirsty thread.

Why is this thread still open anyway? Literal fake news should get a bit less than 17 pages.
    And then projecting by saying every teenage boy is desperate. It's cringe

10+ Year Old Account
    Since this appears to be fake and it's just turning into a gender thread, closing this