Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    An opinion on what?
    It's literally three posts up; you quoted it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    It's literally three posts up; you quoted it.
    I didn't post an opinion on his taxes in that post, hence the question.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    I don't think HE should of had to, I think every president should have to.
    Great. Yet it was him that people demanded it of. Pushed by the pathetic excuse of a shitstain we now have as president.

10+ Year Old Account
    This NBC piece published today is a good summary of what we know relevant to this thread so far. It's only a TLR when compared to this 58-page thread, but here's a good bit from the middle.

The obstruction of justice question could hinge on when Trump knew about the content of Flynn's conversations with Russia's ambassador to the U.S. during the transition, which were at the crux of Yates's warning, and when the president learned Flynn had lied about those conversations to the FBI, according to two people familiar with the Mueller probe.

Flynn pleaded guilty earlier this month to lying to the FBI on Jan. 24, an interview that took place the day after he was sworn in as national security adviser.

Yates has testified to Congress that she informed McGahn on Jan. 26 that Flynn had not been truthful in statements to senior members of the Trump team, including Vice President Mike Pence, when he said he did not discuss U.S. sanctions with Russia's ambassador, Sergey Kislyak. Yates said Flynn was susceptible to blackmail by the Russians because he had lied about the contents of a phone call with Kislyak.

Trump's legal team and senior White House aides are refusing to say when and how the president first learned that Flynn had lied to the FBI. Yates testified that in her Jan. 26 meeting with McGahn he asked her about the content of Flynn's FBI interview.

"Mr. McGahn asked me how he did and I declined to give him an answer to that," Yates testified in May. She told Congress that it would have been inappropriate for her to tell McGahn whether Flynn had been truthful.

That same day, Jan. 26, McGahn also briefed Trump and some of his senior advisers on his conversation with Yates, according to then-White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer.

"Immediately after the Department of Justice notified the White House counsel of the situation, the White House counsel briefed the president and a small group of senior advisers," Spicer told reporters on Feb. 14.

Two former federal prosecutors who spoke to NBC News on the condition of anonymity said most lawyers in McGahn's position would have immediately gone to Flynn and asked him whether he had lied to the FBI.

President Trump told NBC's Lester Holt in an interview on May 11 that he didn't ask for Flynn's resignation after Yates's warning because once McGahn looked into it, he "came back to me and [it] did not sound like an emergency."
    Quick aside: this is what you should expect when you elect a used car salesman instead of a politician, lawyer, or someone in law enforcement.

The conversation with Kislyak that Flynn misled Pence and other officials about took place on Dec. 29, the same day the Obama administration announced new sanctions against Russia in retaliation for Moscow's interference in the U.S. presidential election.

On Jan. 12, The Washington Post reported that Flynn had spoken on the phone with Kislyak on Dec. 29. The timing of the call raised questions about whether the two had discussed sanctions. Three days after the Post report, Pence publicly said he had been assured by Flynn that sanctions were not discussed.

Other senior Trump officials, including Spicer, also said publicly during the transition that Flynn did not discuss sanctions with Kislyak. Spicer repeated that line from the White House podium on Jan. 23, saying he had asked Flynn about it again the night before.

Court documents from Flynn's plea deal show Flynn had discussed sanctions with Kislyak on Dec. 29 in coordination with Trump transition officials. NBC News reported that Flynn spoke with his incoming deputy K.T. McFarland to discuss what to say to Kislyak about the new U.S. sanctions in order to keep Russia from retaliating.

In the second week of February, Flynn again told senior White House officials he had not discussed sanctions with Kislyak. Fresh questions arose at that time because Washington Post reporters had multiple sources saying the two men had discussed sanctions. Under repeated questioning by the senior officials, Flynn shifted his story, according to White House officials familiar with the matter.

Pence said he first learned that Flynn had misled him when the Post story was published on Feb. 9. Four days later, Yates's warning to McGahn became public in another Post story.

Only then, on Feb. 13, did Trump fire Flynn, saying he did so because he had misled Pence.
    We now have further info, even to the point of saying Flynn was texting about ripping up the Russian sanctions during the inauguration itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    So, you believe the guy being investigated when he says they aren't being investigated but not the guy doing the investigation? How sad.
    It can't be real. I mean, the guy's name is literally "Deluded."
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspark View Post
    Right now the US is basically 1936 Germany..
    So tell me which side is acting more like the Nazi Brown shirts using harassment intimidation and violence against their opposition?

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    So tell me which side is acting more like the Nazi Brown shirts using harassment intimidation and violence against their opposition?
    Holy Necro Batman!

Do you like bringing back threads that are 7 months old? And to answer your question, Conservatives, all the way.

I'm going to go with the ones putting children in cages and the one that has the president that wanted to invade Venezuela.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's Trump and the GOP. How can you even ask a question like that nowadays. But thanks for necroing a thread just to confirm your willful ignorance.

Done with your necro now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.