Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Evildeffy View Post
    Simply put I had slightly misread your posting.

Due to the proximity of statements you posted your specs and I somehow read that "you have no issues" into "you are always above 60 FPS" ... which you didn't write.

So if you have no issues, good for you... that's how it's meant to be played. (not an nVidia pun)

But if you claim all ultra settings everywhere at 60 FPS or higher all the time in Mythic Raids then I call shenanigans, since that is (for the moment) simply not possible unless you have a 7 - 7,5GHz Liquid Nitrogen or Liquid Helium cooling going on.
    https://imgur.com/h7DgtEt

This are the setting and they never get changed werever i go in game, also i never claimed i have super high FPS, i just said the game is perfectly playable.
    Last edited by timshuku; 2017-12-05 at 10:17 AM. Reason: image

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by timshuku View Post
    https://imgur.com/h7DgtEt

This are the setting and they never get changed werever i go in game, also i never claimed i have super high FPS, i just said the game is perfectly playable.
    Like I said in the first 2 paragraphs of my post you quoted:
    Quote Originally Posted by Evildeffy
    Simply put I had slightly misread your posting.

Due to the proximity of statements you posted your specs and I somehow read that "you have no issues" into "you are always above 60 FPS" ... which you didn't write.
    "A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of fucks I do not give."
    - Kirito, Sword Art Online Abridged by Something Witty Entertainment