Deleting Windows.old folder and others

Hi Champs, I have found that there is Windows.old folder on my newly formatted, clean installed Win10. Its around 20 GB. I went on to disk cleanup on Windows and it found there are some other files to delete among this 'Previous windows installation - 20 GB' ; windows upgrade log files 200 MB; Delivery optimization files - 40 MB; - Temporary Windows installation files - 2 GB.

So my question is - is it safe to delete these 3 files? Will my windows operate normally? what should I be aware?

Thanks in advance. Much appreciated.

Deleted
    You'll lose the ability to go back to the previous version of Windows 10, but it's safe to delete otherwise.

Most likely your clean install was upgraded automatically to the "fall creators version" and the windows.old folder contains the version you installed originally.

The windows old folder will be deleted automatically after 30 days by the computer, it's still there in case of some issues with the update to the fall creatorsd update.

If your computer works fine you can safely delete it.

Can i delete Temporary Windows installation files - 2 GB as well? Yes my Win 10 is upgraded to fall creators version already.

Contens of temp folders can also be safely deleted.

Running the built-in Disk Cleanup utility is a safe way to delete these folders and files too, as well as others you may not easily find or delete manually.
    Super casual.