Wraith (oooooh, spooky) is a new guild on Turalyon comprised of a core with way too much WoW experience and time spent in game. We cut our teeth back in Vanilla on a PVP server and stayed there for years. Now we’re looking at making a new home on Turalyon. We’re all adults in our 20s and 30s with lives and jobs and whatever, so this won’t be a hardcore deal or anything like that. It’ll just be some people getting together for a couple hours a week, and hopefully, downing some bosses.

We have no delusions of grandeur, nor do we even want them. This is for real just a chill place to hang out and do some content. Here are the need to knows:

Raid Days: Tues/Wednesday 8-11 EST. No overtime. No extra days.
Server: US-Turalyon
Loot: Council
Needs: Everything! Seriously. Everything.

Here’s the longer version of the information I just provided:

THE MISSION (should you choose to accept it)

Wraith wants to be a fun progression oriented guild on Turalyon. We have no interest in raiding hardcore, seven nights a week craziness. We’re thinking more along the lines of two nights, at a much more reasonable expectation of 3 hours a night. Six hours a week doesn’t seem too awful to us, so hopefully y’all feel the same way.

We’re thinking Tuesdays and Wednesdays between 8pm EST and 11pm EST with no extra requirements besides that. I realize that in some aspects we’ll be swimming upstream with the expansion winding down and other guilds being in much better places, but realistically, our goal is to establish a community prior to Battle for Azeroth and if we can get some stuff done before that? That’s a win.

Because of that, if you did, for some reason, decide to try us out, please know that you’ll never be reprimanded or judged in any way if you decided to get some pugging done at a higher level than we’re currently at or anything like that. I’ve seen a couple guilds split over this. This isn’t Nazi Germany. You’re not contractually obligated to stick at the same level we’re at.

I don’t ever want to be a group that gets all amped up, linking meters and going crazy at people for making mistakes and whatever. That’s not what the goal is here. WoW is a team game, and we’d rather just be a team that picks each other up rather than getting mad and compounding issues further. We do ask that you know your class and do the appropriate research to make sure you’re efficient in the time that we allot for this game. Our core is a skilled, intelligent group that knows how to min-max and do the research needed to be successful and we’re all very willing to help out if someone has questions that need answers.

Myself and the other two dudes mentioned above (imperium#11875, client#1636, or GNICH62#1591) are on at random times during the day and also on consistently at night. When we’re not in game, we can be found on our Discord. I’m working on it fairly regularly, so please don’t mind the construction.

Anyway, I just wanted to take the time to thank you all again for struggling through my rambling. I hope to see you all in game!