Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Kobolds and catacombs card pack openings.

So How did everyone do with their initial pack opening?

I had 50, got the warlock weapon on logging in, worst one in the set bloody great.

Got king togwaggle and the darkness from my 50 packs, just about to do the dungeon run quest and see what I get.

How did everyone else do?

Skull of Man'ari is likely not the worst in the set.

As I said in the other thread, I got Dragon Soul, Aluneth and Grumble from my 34 packs so far.

Dungeon Run seems to be on an eternal loading screen for me.
    Last edited by Arrowstormen; 2017-12-07 at 08:01 PM.

5 legendaries from 55 packs. Expected a few more.

Quote Originally Posted by Planetdune View Post
    5 legendaries from 55 packs. Expected a few more.
    I got 2 from 55 packs.

Two.
    Meaning the first 10 packs, and the pity timer eventually kicked in.

And the pity timer gave me King Togwaggle. I DON'T WANNA HEAR ABOUT EXPECTING MORE.

(the other legendary was Sonya Shadowdancer, which isn't horrible)

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I got 2 from 55 packs.

Two.

And the pity timer gave me King Togwaggle. I DON'T WANNA HEAR ABOUT EXPECTING MORE.

People expecting more than 5 legendaries from 55 packs are crazy. That's about two more than you should expect to get.

had 56 packs in total. 50 pre-bought, 3 from tavern brawls, and 3 for logging in today.

got the mage weapon upon logging in.

got the warlock weapon, zola the gorgon, the paladin legendary minion, and the druid legendary minion.

also got like 7 regular of the 1 mana 1/3 hunter weapons, and 2 goldens of them..

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    People expecting more than 5 legendaries from 55 packs are crazy. That's about two more than you should expect to get.
    It is above average yeah.
    Someone else I know got 8, and I was like, "I hate you"

15+ Year Old Account
    I got 2 from 55 packs.

Two.

Maaaaate, Togwoggle looks like bags of fun. Did you see that deck on Hearthpwn?

You fill your deck with Togwoggle, one Geist and one copy of Explore Ungoro. The rest of your deck is nothing but draw and removal and survival.

You stall until you have all three cards, then hit 'em with Togwoggle and immediately Explore. If they use the card to swap back, congratulations - you hit 'em with Geist and then they have no deck. If they don't swap back, they are left with a deck that has absolutely no way of winning the game. Only backfire would be if they happened to have a Geist of their own in their hand right as you Togwoggle'd.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Maaaaate, Togwoggle looks like bags of fun. Did you see that deck on Hearthpwn?

You fill your deck with Togwoggle, one Geist and one copy of Explore Ungoro. The rest of your deck is nothing but draw and removal and survival.

You stall until you have all three cards, then hit 'em with Togwoggle and immediately Explore. If they use the card to swap back, congratulations - you hit 'em with Geist and then they have no deck. If they don't swap back, they are left with a deck that has absolutely no way of winning the game. Only backfire would be if they happened to have a Geist of their own in their hand right as you Togwoggle'd.
    You underestimate how unlucky I am though.
    I don't think I have a single copy of Explore Ungoro lol

Edit- I didn't have Sleep with the Fishes or another copy of Dirty Rat lol
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2017-12-07 at 08:31 PM.

Deleted
    Good ratio

71 packs 7 legendaries 15 epic
    2 legends were golden Twig and Sunsorrow
    4 of the epic hunter eek

Actually it was only 6 not 7, forgot the weapon was free.
    Last edited by mmocc5ffaeb8d2; 2017-12-07 at 08:58 PM.

Deleted
    I got 2 from 55 packs.

Two.

What? That is insane bad luck man.
    I though hearthstone had a luck protection system that gave you one legendary every 10 packs...sad to know that i'm wrong :S

10+ Year Old Account
    72 packs opened thus far and I got:

Kingsbane (was my freebie)
    King Togwaggle
    Golden Twig of the World Tree
    Rhok'delar
    Aluneth
    Lynessa

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    What? That is insane bad luck man.
    I though hearthstone had a luck protection system that gave you one legendary every 10 packs...sad to know that i'm wrong :S
    Nope, the 10 pack legendary is just for the first 10 packs you get of that set.
    Past that, it's believed that there's a pity timer that the closer you get to 50 packs within a set without a legendary, the chance increases.

I think when China had Blizzard post the odds, it supported that too. Overwatch had a ratio closer to 1 legendary per 13 crates

I believe on average you should "expect" to get about one legendary every 20 packs.

Average is 1 per 20 packs, pity timer becomes 100% at 40 pack mark (10 pack for first legendary per expansion now, though).

In the last expansion I got 3 legendaries out of about 90 packs... at 10 packs (pity timer), another 40 (pity timer) and 37 pack (almost pity timer) marks. That sucked, but the dust/crafting system makes RNG a bit less ragey.

Deleted
    Nope, the 10 pack legendary is just for the first 10 packs you get of that set.
    Past that, it's believed that there's a pity timer that the closer you get to 50 packs within a set without a legendary, the chance increases.

I think when China had Blizzard post the odds, it supported that too. Overwatch had a ratio closer to 1 legendary per 13 crates
    I just got my packs. I had the same luck as you 70 packs = 2 legendaries

On the bright side i got 4100 dust with the packs alone so i crafted sonya because i only collect rogue cards and only make rogue decks.
    Oh and i got the legendary rogue weapon. Lucky me

15 packs (bought 9 packs plus the 3 from brawls and 3 from Dungeon Run) and got the mage weapon on log in, got Kathrena Winterwisp, and Geosculptor Yip. As a bonus I got 1 copy of all but 2 spellstones.
    Last edited by Calfredd; 2017-12-08 at 01:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Free Paladin weapon when logging in.
    28 packs; Rogue weapon, Grumble, Warrior Weapon.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I got Val'anyr, Kathreena and Woecleaver. I also got two copies each of the warlock epics so I am tempted to go with the Demon deck, that is if I can bother to play something other than Dungeon Runs ever
    I've played like... four games of Ladder today

And like six hours worth of Dungeon Run

Best addition ever
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Tenris View Post
    So How did everyone do with their initial pack opening?

I had 50, got the warlock weapon on logging in, worst one in the set bloody great.

Got king togwaggle and the darkness from my 50 packs, just about to do the dungeon run quest and see what I get.

How did everyone else do?
    Are you sure Warlock is the worst one??? I got Hunter's weapon, worst one IMO.

And from 80 packs i got Temporus, Aluneth, Warlock weapon and 2 more can't remember right now and don't want to open the client.