Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I ran into 2 cockblocks;

Lyndris the mage.. wtf was that, I couldn't stop it at all.
    Some golem that does 1 damage to all my minions and keeps spewing out 5/5's and executs/armor

>_>

I'm having the worst luck with druid so far, I had a decent c'thun deck that died to the 7th boss because I drew all of my bad cards for the first 6 turns and my scroll of confusion (I got bad treasures) stole nothing.

Then I had a run with double battlecry passive and it didn't give me any c'thun or jade choices (or any battlecries at all, actually!) the entire time until I died at the 5th boss.

Finally cleared 9/9 yesterday. I've had more tries on rogue than everything else combined. If I somehow managed to get a good deck, I got screwed on draws on the 7th/8th boss.
    On the flipside some classes got me one-shot clears with some ridiculous decks like not-quite-recruits control paladin with Wish/hourglass as win condition, or zoo-reno-demon lock.

I managed to get two clears in a row with different mage decks. First run I picked +1/+1 so I _tried_ making minion based deck, but ended with everything from antonidas and Beardos, through thaurissan, Frost Lich Jaina and eventually started leaning towards elementals. Was losing to Vustrasz until I topdecked Blizzard at the perfect time, got some elementals (Pyros value!) with hourglass into Jaina for tons of heal and eventually turned Tolin's goblet into handfull of Ragnaros embers.

Second was spell oriented deck with bonus spellpower, spells cost 1 less, Archmage staff and the CANDLE (0 mana 7 damage to all enemies that goes back into my deck? Yes please). Tried going for damage spells with some flamewalkers and water elementals and ofc the DK which gave me TONS of value in the room of traps (ran it into fatigue with plenty resources to spare) and against Toggwaggle who always had vorpal blade up and multiple rag embers

Overall for treasure choices I think +1/+1 is the most universally powerfull passive, with double battlecries/deathrattles and permastealth being close in the right decks.
    Double deathrattles + boombox is one of the most hilarious ones.
    Active imo Wax Rager is one of the strongest and drawn early wins games. There are few bosses that can counter it but you can't really plan for everything in this mode anyway. If you get rager with double deathrattle you almost don't have to play anything else.
    Wish is another powerhouse, especially combined with hourglass, but not every boss will let you live that long unless your deck can stall.

cleared all 9 classes with 3 or less attempts except mage. took me 9 attempts on mage, either mage sucks or I was getting really unlucky on my picks because I could never seem to get any kind of good synergies out of it. just about every other class I was able to put together an extremely OP deck by the time I was through because my picks synergized so well

I did finally beat druid, with a completely random deck... MVPs were the 1/6 taunts that got health whenever you played another minion, they often got pretty big combined with +1/+1 passive and +1 enemy minion cost. The treasures really didn't matter as I got the devourer for the final boss and he just ate them all.

I counted and there's around 11 different packages for druid so you really can't rely on getting jades or c'thun... and as such I kinda feel like double battlecry is a trap pick for druid, as most of the 9 other packages don't really have any battlecries (well, restoration has healbots!). Choose effects obviously don't work with double battlecry either.

+1/+1 minions in general is strong for tempo. I feel like +1 enemy cost is usually fairly strong, but there are bosses that bypass this... the recruit one, lava filled floor etc. Speaking of which, oddly lava filled floor might be harder if you draw it early when your deck is small... depending on how far through you are, you get weird points where your deck is about half the size of the enemies, so fatigue can actually be a threat if you can't get advantage.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've done druid/priest/hunter/pally. The others only 3-7. I've found mage/warlock to be the most painful

I can see why people like jade druid though. The bosses never stood a chance!

Deleted
    Got 3 more today Druid, Mage and Hunter so 6/9 now.

Hunter was a clutch one against Darkness. Was gonna die next turn but top decked the adapt wand and won.

10+ Year Old Account
    - Warrior 27
    - Shaman 14
    - Rogue 14
    - Paladin 12
    - Hunter 22
    - Druid 25
    - Warlock 37
    - Mage 79
    - Priest 31

Total 261 bosses killed, mage was by far the hardest one and it ended up requiring 4 Raggys from Boots of Haste to just scrape Xul dead, hardest end boss personally is Azari because if you lose your key cards it's just game over on the spot.

So much RNG, one of my mage runs was a literal Exodia without quest. Treasures for lower cost of spells and double turn, just baseline had 5 Blizzards and 7 Apprentices. This 99% proof deck died to Lava Chamber because I couldn't play the Apprentices.

Thank god it's over and I wish the next iteration doesn't have Azari levels of RNG.

I managed to clear Druid on my first attempt. Thinking pretty highly of myself I attempted some of the other classes. Took me around 50 boss kills before clearing Mage and another 40 to clear Paladin. Some games I just get wrecked and others I do amazing on 7 bosses to do absolutely nothing to the 8th. I am currently sitting at 7 of 8 with my Warlock and (fingers crossed) will have my 4th done tonight.

Edit Update: Cleared Warlock on my first attempt.
    Edit Update #2: Cleared Priest after ~40 boss kills.
    Last edited by Pattiecakes; 2017-12-13 at 12:13 AM.

Deleted
    Cleared warrior on first try. 7/9 now

Is there a way to see the stats on all classes?

Deleted
    Cleared today doing daily quest. Warlock 2nd try.

Final boss was Togwaggle with super AI. He decided to kill himself daggering my minions while sitting behind a huge wall of ice.

Overall dungeon runs was fun. I hope they add more stuff to it in the future or make more of this kind of pve.

Cleared all of them yesterday. Paladin (silver hand & +1/+1), Warlock (demons, bloodreaver), Warrior (C'thun & Taunts & max. minion cost = 5), Hunter (max minion cost = 5 & lots of legendaries) first try. Rogue (battlecry & jade), Druid (C'thun & battlecry), 2 tries. Shaman (Jade & battlecry), Mage (lots of AE spells & stealth minions) 3 tries. Priest (finally with 2 times -1 mana for spells & Lyra) around 15 tries.

15+ Year Old Account
    Having shit luck this morning. Wanted another run as Warrior.

First one ended at 6 when my internet cut out for 10min
    Second one I got destroyed by Seriona on level 2, which was embarassing.
    Third one I got shrekt by Brimstone Warden on level 4 cuz I didn't have any removal

- - - Updated - - -

I finally got Tad's Pole!

Last boss was Azari

Very first card destroyed was Tad's Pole

FUCK THIS GAME *flips every table forever*
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

If you can get shaman with the spells cost 1 less mana and several hits of evolution, it's pretty funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danund81
    Just SAY IT.* "I'm right you're wrong and I know it because I have the power of a website's link."

10+ Year Old Account
    Completed my first run with a dude paladin deck, it has some crazy synergy when you get justicar's ring.

Deleted
    Just managed to do a full run on a druid against Azari as the last one, 200 health (2 x double health), two Rod of Roastings (boss didn't mill either one, had both in hand through draws), finished two bosses with the rod (casts 10 damage Pyroblasts randomly until you or the boss dies), including Azari. Ezpz.

Stampede and Mana choices mostly.

I'm quite liking these dungeon runs. So far I've managed to one shot hunter, paladin and rogue. I just finished my rogue run where I used a heavily Jade Lotus focussed deck with 2x battlecry, the Glyph of Warding also helped for me to gain tempo:

I'm having a much harder time with warrior which I attempted at least 5 times now. My closest was to the 7th boss where I had a heavy deck that got its cost reduced, but I got very unlucky in my last game and got aggro'ed down before I could play anything. Also tried priest a few times but got some really bad decks that can hardly get pass the 4th boss. Also got warlock to the 8th boss which I barely lost, haven't played much of druid, mage and shaman yet.

Have only been able to win with Druid and Hunter.

This could have been an amazing game mode. But the crappy starter decks for some classes, and the extreme amounts of luck it requires has just made it a chore.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

I've gotten Shaman, Druid, and Rogue done thus far. Jade Shaman w/ double battlecry and spell cost reduction was an absolute joke for me. For Druid I did a beast aggro deck with the Keleseth Buff and stealth, was pretty easy too. Rogue I did a mill deck where I had 5 Coldlights and 4 Shadowsteps. I've gotten to the last boss with Hunter, Paladin, Warrior, and Priest.

Dungeon Crawl is honestly all I've been doing since the expansion was released, it's so much fun for me. I'm not going hardcore into getting them all done as soon as I can, I've just been having fun building different decks and seeing what fun combos I can come up with.

Done with them.

I struggled with mage the most for some reason, followed by rogue and druid.

At the other end of the spectrum, I got paladin on my first try.

Your mileage may vary.

All in all, it was fun, and free. Kudos to the HS team.
    "That shit went down faster than a gold digger on a dying rich dude".