Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Let me guess Trumpkins. They are all lying so no need for inquiry.
    "They're all lying"

"Nothingburger"

"It was just locker room talk"

You know, the usual bread and butter of Trumpkins denying reality.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Only sixteen?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ask the Press Secretary.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/11/politi...sis/index.html

Resident Cosplay Progressive

7+ Year Old Account
    Why come out now? Why not, you know, when he was running for office?

Quote Originally Posted by Ooid View Post
    Why come out now? Why not, you know, when he was running for office?
    Uh, they did, remember?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Uh, they did, remember?
    Oh, right.

There are sixteen because the first ones were humored. If the first ones were called out as the liars they are there wouldn't be 16.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Healing Rain View Post
    There are sixteen because the first ones were humored. If the first ones were called out as the liars they are there wouldn't be 16.
    To easy....

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/11/politi...ons/index.html

"The President has denied any of these allegations, as have eyewitnesses," Sanders said. "Several reports have shown those eyewitnesses also back up the President's claim in this process and again, the American people knew this and voted for the President and we feel like we are ready to move forward in that process."

Asked by CNN to detail these eyewitness accounts, a White House official noted two reports that were made public during the 2016 campaign, one from The New York Post and another from The New York Daily News.

The first eyewitness was Anthony Gilberthorpe, who the Trump campaign made available to the Post during the 2016 contest to rebut Leeds' claim that Trump groped her on a flight. Gilberthorpe claimed to be on the same flight and has been known in British media for making claims about the sexual conduct of politicians.

The second eyewitness is Katie Blair, the Miss Teen USA 2006 who told TMZ that she never saw Trump come backstage during a beauty contest.
    "As far as the rumors surrounding him coming backstage and things like that, dressing rooms -- absolutely not," she told TMZ, but Blair was not present at the 1997 Miss Teen USA pageant, where Trump was accused of walking in.

Trump bragged on the Howard Stern show in 2005 about going backstage during beauty pageants.

"Before a show, I'll go backstage and everyone's getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant and therefore I'm inspecting it," he said. "You know, I'm inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Just some locker room talk, nothingburger.
    The only locker room that fat ass has seen in recent history, is from storming into the dressing room of teen beauty pageants.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    I’m thinking something like this:

Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Healing Rain View Post
    Do you have proof that they are lying? We have ample proof that Trump is a habitual liar.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...umps-lies.html

10+ Year Old Account
    So apparently, Nikki Haley said that, if Trump had any accusers, they should come forward and be heard like everyone else. God knows why, she's the UN ambassador not the WH spokesperson.

Wanna see the video?

Anyhow, shortly thereafter, not only do we have this thread, but 56 female lawmakers have joined the call for an investigation.

And, well, Trump took offense to that.

President Trump is reportedly furious with U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley for saying that the women who have accused him of sexual misconduct “should be heard.”

The Associated Press reported Monday that Haley’s comments angered Trump as the claims against him have resurfaced in recent weeks.

“They should be heard, and they should be dealt with,” Haley said Sunday on “Face The Nation.”

“And I think we heard from them before the election. And I think any woman who has felt violated or felt mistreated in any way, they have every right to speak up.”

Two people familiar with Trump told the AP he was enraged by her remarks. Trump has reportedly grown most frustrated with the claims in recent weeks, comparing the situation to that of Roy Moore, the Alabama special election candidate accused of committing multiple sexual transgressions with teenaged girls when he was in his 30s.

Three of Trump’s accusers united for the first time Monday, sharing details of the allegations they have made against the president. They demanded that Congress launch an investigation into their claims.

More than a dozen women came forward to publicly accuse Trump of sexual misconduct during his presidential campaign.

The White House has said that the women are lying. Trump has also dismissed their claims as "fake news."

More like inmate talk....

All I can conclude from this, is that Trumpkin men thinks groping is ok, and Trumpkin women hopes someone would grope them, pretty fucking sad!
    Last edited by Crispin; 2017-12-12 at 05:04 AM.

Well because they are looking for the 15 minutes of fame of course.
    What do they get out of this, again? Other than national attention and an army of people attacking and harassing them?

Sure, total nothingsandwich. It only shows Trump's character in every single way, down to him first saying it to him saying how the whole thing was faked (even after he said it was him), but sure it was only "locker room talk". What kind of locker rooms do you hang out in where men sit there and go "I totally sexually assaulted her man. It was tubular, but it was bogus how she slapped me in the face. Chicks man, they just don't get proper bodacious pussy grabbing like mine, man."

Seriously, the hell's wrong with you?

Well because they are looking for the 15 minutes of fame of course.
    Fame? You mean how people will actually throw death threats at them because they are accusing their orange leader? Or how people will think they're lying with every word they say just because they think they are trying to get "fame"?

Again, the hell's wrong with you?
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2017-12-12 at 05:48 AM.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Again, the hell's wrong with you?
    They could be the ones who take Trump down....Won't happen, but that fame.

They could be the ones who take Trump down....Won't happen, but that fame.
    Again.....what fame?

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Again.....what fame?
    I already mentioned it. The left would praise them.

...and? I'm not sure they can make a down payment on a house with "the praise of the left"...

First, you didn't mention anything and only said they wanted their 15 minutes of fame. Second, getting praise doesn't give you fame that matters. All this does is put them under every microscope around. That's not "fame" most people want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    ...and? I'm not sure they can make a down payment on a house with "the praise of the left"...
    That Soros check they'll receive might. XD