Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Depending on his stance on things I would totally vote for The Rock..... As long as he does the eyebrow thingy in his speeches Oh and I would love to see the rock give the people elbow to kim jung un.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantasmagoriaX View Post
    Depending on his stance on things I would totally vote for The Rock..... As long as he does the eyebrow thingy in his speeches Oh and I would love to see the rock give the people elbow to kim jung un.
    That’s some low standards... at least ask him to take the constitution, turn it side ways... maybe something with strudel...

Edit: people’s elbow? Also weak sauce... Burning Hammer or we riot! https://youtu.be/EuEoimAW604
    Last edited by Felya; 2017-12-14 at 08:54 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    How to waste the position of democratic nominee in one easy step.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    In a world where Trump can be president, Dwayne Johnson can be a better one.

I'm brainstorming for what his campaign slogan should be. Ideas?

(not that it's actually going to happen).
    Rock the Vote!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post

He was a shit president.
    I never said he was a great president. I just said he had political experience before becoming president.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Deleted
    Would love the rock , hes great person in real life, cares about people and wants people in the same zone without being left out

GO ROCK 2020 or 2024 !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Putin-Chan View Post
    How to waste the position of democratic nominee in one easy step.
    He would be the primary opponent of Donald the fucking moron Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I often think that what the US really needs is another TV/film star with no political experience.
    Experience is less important to me than the simple question "Is this guy one of the dumbest people in the country?"

For me that needs to be a no. For a lot of people they decided they needed the dumbest guy they could find.