Deleted

Horde [H] 9 Mythic experienced friends looking for guild. Ready to transfer.

Due to our current guild disbanding, we are currently looking for a mythic raiding guild in any server. All of us are mythic experienced players (currently 5/11M antorus) ready to transfer.

Apparantly I'm not allowed to post links here yet. So if you're interested feel free to contact me on bnet and i'll send you our logs. Emma#2472

Hey there, I'm the GM of Ember of Dreams on Tarren Mill - Horde EU and are currently looking for more raiders to continue into Mythic Antorus. I've sent you a friend request on BattleNet Fail2Reap#2724.

We are currently 2/11M so a little less than the XP you guys have, however this guild is an extension of our gaming community on Discord discord(dot)gg/rxznjja, and as such the guild is here to stay no matter what. That being said, since there are 9 people we would also need to see what roles (DPS/TANK/HEAL) you bring to the table as we may not have vacancies for certain roles. We are currently clearing HC and doing alt-runs to gear some alts until we have enough to continue Mythic again. If you are interested my Discord username in the server is the same as my battletag so feel free to drop by and send me a message and we can have a chat.

Have a lovely weekend!

Deleted
    Hey, Im an officer of the guild Definitely Maybe on Kilrogg - Horde EU atm we are looking for more players for our raiding team we are 3/11 antorus. ill send you a friend request so maybe we can talk about the roles that you guys play and wich spots fit into our raid comp and see if we connect.

my battlenet is Meltdown#2607 or you can also contact me on discord trough Pyra#0853