Alliance [A] M 10/11 975 Blood DK looking for guilds pushing Cutting Edge

My current guild decided to stop pushing progression until next expansion after putting a few week into Mythic Argus. I play a 975 Blood Death Knight on Kel'Thuzad.

What I'm looking for: A guild/group committed to achieving Cutting Edge before the end of Legion.

What I will bring: Old school experienced raider/chill hippie guy. Although primarily placed in the main tank role, I've tanked and performed just about every role in Mythic Antorus.

I'm available for just about any time slots, any days of the week. Awesome player just caught up in the end of the expansion, everyone is out of steam, blues. A great opportunity for groups in a bind looking for a dependable/experienced tank.

Apologies for links. MMO Champ won't allow me to post links.

warcraftlogs.com/character/id/31298476
    wowprogress.com/character/us/kel-thuzad/Dewbi%C3%AB

BattleTag: Coraxes#11606
    IGN: Dewbië-Kel'Thuzad
    Discord: Coraxes#6528

<Stack Method> Frostmourne (US)

Is a newly formed Australian east coast based mythic + orientated guild with casual progression raiding as secondary. With mature gamer's ranging from early 20's to mid 40's. All people welcome regardless of skill level. Must be mature and respectful of others and down for some bants!

Aimed to keep hardcore and casual players entertained alike. I decided to make this guild as a result of the mythic + aspect of World of Warcraft taking over the raiding scene throughout legion and into BFA.

If your a hardcore player looking to push cutting edge keys or a casual player looking to just run a few dungeons with mates then there is room for you here. Currently in the guild the top 3 teams to run the highest keys for the week will receive a special rewards following week to give is some friendly competition.

As for raiding we will be doing it at a slower speed when available.
    2 nights a week for a total of 4 hours. Wednesday & Thursday.
    8pm -10pm AEST.

Mythic Raiding will be done at a pace suitable to what the guild player base requires.

We don't use a website as discord offers all the needs we have for a guild to run.

Addons required for Raiding/M+
    Weak Auras
    Healbot (for healers or dispeller's only)
    Deadly Boss Mods

*RC loot council no longer required in BFA+

Voice Chat Required
    Discord (must have a working mic)

Please Apply in-game directly just search under social/who/guild Stack Method

If you'd like an application or would be interested in my group please let me know!

**<FLX>** [US][H][Thrall] is recruiting for our mythic progression team for BFA.
    **Raid Times:** Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm EST ( 5-8pm PST )
    **Previous Progress:** 10/11M Antorus
    We are currently reforming our mythic raid team with a progression mindset.
    **Recruitment Needs:** 1 Tank, Healers, DPS (both ranged and melee). Groups of players encouraged to apply together. DPS with healer or tank off-spec given preference.

**Recruitment Contacts:**
    *Recruiter:*
    Kaitlyn#1980 (BNet)
    Kaitlyn#9472 (Discord)

*GM:*
    Aperture#1385 (BNet)
    Arriet#0437 (Discord)