Cool 970 hunter lf late night guild

Hello! I am 6/11 m and am looking for a guild with similar progression. Current guild decided to shut it down until bfa and would like to keep going if I can find a decent fit! I am unfortunalty restricted to 9pm - 1pm pacific standard time. If theres any guilds out there that need a decent hunter ..let me know. Willing to switch servers/factions asap..cheers!

Currently on Tich/horde

feel free to add me on bnet at jusjuice#1853

Hey jus, We are <Full Tilt> on Tichondruis and we happen to be at 6/11, raid 8-11PM PST and are looking for some boss range dps. I know you said you are restricted to 9-1 but was wondering if an hour earlier is still out of the question. Wouldn't have to transfer or faction change at all. I'll add you on btag and try to contact you there as well.
    Signature made by Aryiana :3

Guild: <Nocturnal>
    Server: Zul'jin(Horde)
    Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
    Progression: 8/11M ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
    Current Needs
    **RANGE**[li]Boomkin - Low[/li][li]Elemental Shaman - HIGH[/li] [li]Warlock - Low[/li] [li]Shadow Priest - Closed[/li] [li]Hunter - Closed[/li] [li]Fire Mage - Low[/li]**MELEE**[li]Fury/Arms War - HIGH[/li] [li]Ret Pally - Low[/li] [li]Frost DK- HIGH[/li] [li]Havoc DH - Closed[/li][li]WW Monk - Closed[/li][li]Enh. Shaman - HIGH[/li][li]Feral - HIGH[/li][li]Rogue - Low[/li]**HEALS**[li]Resto Shaman - Closed[/li][li]Holy Pally - Closed[/li] [li]Disc. Priest - HIGH[/li][li]R.Druid - Closed[/li][li]MW Monk - Closed[/li] [li]Any Exceptional DPS[/li]
    Expectations
    1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period
    Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info
    Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537