5+ Year Old Account

Looking for casual raiding guild

Hey. I'm Will. 38, married, currently in Oklahoma.
    Since my Burning Crusade Guild dissolved in early Ulduar Lich King days, I've missed that magical WoW experience.

I was part of a small guild, but I made life long connections with the people I knew. We did 5 mans, run Kara into the ground, and could never scrape together enough people to do any 25 man content. We joked on Ventrilo every night. We worked together to accomplish as much as we could. We farmed mats together for craft upgrades, talking trash to each other, while striving to increase our skill.

In those days, WoW was a vessel to make friends and develop bonds. I married a girl I met, and we've been married for 5 years now (irl). I went to visit a guildie in Chicago last year. The guild felt like Cheers; where everybody knows your name.

I could go on, but I won't. I'm looking for something like that again. Big, small, whatever. I want to feel a part of something special, whether your guild is developed or still in its early stages. I want to be invested in the guild but moreso in the people.

Server doesn't matter to me. PVP or PVE, Horde or Alliance. I'll have a 110 boost from Legion to use if the fit is right for both sides. I have experience as a tank and a dps. I love tanking for friends. I've played pretty much every class at max level for a time except Priest and Monk. I suck at healing, so I don't try any more.

I can contribute a positive attitude, no drama, a crazy sense of humor, a kind heart and generosity. I'm low maintenance, just say hi and invite me if I seem introverted (which I am in real life).

I'll be happy to send you my Battlenet ID if it seems like I might be a fit. I don't play a lot of WoW these days, but I do put some time into Hearthstone.

Thank you so much for reading my wall of text. Have a good day!

Hi bloodstripes,

<Villains> on Sen’Jin Is a new casual pve guild looking for new members for Legion cleanup and BFA. Most of our members have played since Vanilla/BC and we are looking for DPS and Heals to join us. Our raid times will be Tues/Wed at 7p Pacific with Sunday back up/cleanup. More raid times for groups and alts will be added as needed. Interested members should be cool to hang around with as we highly value having fun while progressing. If you are interested you can contact me through here or add my battletag, ixisharks#1468.

Hey Will,

If you're looking for a small, tight knit group of people who tend to play games like Overwatch or Golf It together outside of raiding hours, we might be worth checking out for you.

Guild name is <The Last Haven> . We're a heroic raiding guild, who has no intention of ever raiding mythic due to time constraints and lack of member interest. We raid on Thursday and Sunday nights, 9pm to midnight EST. The guild is older on average, with two members clocking in at 21 years young, but the rest of the guild being mid twenties to late thirties. Enormous quantities of sass and banter pack our discord calls, because at the end of the day we play together because we enjoy each other's company, and that's what's most important.

That being said, we do raid somewhat seriously, with focused pulls amidst the between-pull and out-of-raid-time shenanigans. Going forward into BfA we'll likely be emphasizing Mythic+ along with the raids, and a lot of the guild has interest in trying out both PvP and the new Warfronts.

Most of what we do, we do because we enjoy one another's company. A few members of the group have met in person at various conventions, and we regularly sit in voice calls while playing other games because we get along as well as we do. The environment is fantastic, and sounds like it might be something similar to what you're looking for.

Raiding is non-obligator, and if you'd prefer to be a social member who runs dungeons and PvP when it happens, by all means; due to our small size, everyone ends up being a social member, as given evidence by how active our Discord tends to be.

If this sounds appealing to you at all, feel free to hit me up; I'd love to chat anytime, or hop into a call and run a mythic plus or fish (I friggin love WoW fishing) with some other guildies so you can get to know some of us. A good personality that melds well with our group is of the utmost importance to us, so getting to know you a bit would be really beneficial.

However, if you'd prefer something a little more hardcore or a group that's on the larger side, you're probably best looking elsewhere.

I wish you the best of luck in the guild hunt, regardless of where you go!

Contact me (Pawkkie):
    Bnet - Moog2#1123
    Discord - Pawkkie#4247

<Seventeenth Century Dabs> New group forming with returning player for BFA. Raid times will be Wed/Thur 8pm-11pm CST. Also will have a weekend group and plenty of M+ groups! Whisper me for more info.

Would love to chat and see if you are interested in joining our fun!