7/9M Fury Warrior LFG

Guild died shortly after getting 7/9M in BoD.

Experience: I've been raiding since vanilla, so only listing Legion and onward. CE all of Legion, CE G'huun.
    Prefer to stay horde as I don't want to faction change for a trial that could potentially not work out.
    Prefer 8-11 EST or better raid times if it's Sun-Thurs.

If you change your mind...

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstrike View Post
    Guild died shortly after getting 7/9M in BoD.

Experience: I've been raiding since vanilla, so only listing Legion and onward. CE all of Legion, CE G'huun.
    Prefer to stay horde as I don't want to faction change for a trial that could potentially not work out.
    Prefer 8-11 EST or better raid times if it's Sun-Thurs.
    If things don't work out on the Horde side and you want to explore the Alliance option, hit me up. We *Volatile-Whisperwind* raid W/Th from 8-11p EST and are looking for a couple consistent raiders to keep our progression going. I stream during the raids and can send you the link if you'd be interested in "tuning-in" to get a feel for the raid dynamics.

We are currently 3/9M BoD and 2/2H CoS - But only because we haven't been able to focus on progression for the last 7 weeks due to a couple of our raiders being gobbled by the RL boss and us having bad luck with the PuG revolving door. We need to get our few spots filled with consistent peeps.

As you'd see on the stream, we are a chill, have fun yet stay focused group. We aren't looking to be a world first guild and aren't epeens, nor are looking for them. We value great people over great progress.

I would love to talk to you about joining our guild!

l’ll keep this short and sweet: Dawn of the Dead | Zul’Jin [H] has openings for skilled and reliable players for an immediate core spot on our progression raid team and after reading your post I think you would be a good fit for us!

We are a very friendly, experienced, active progression raiding guild. We are currently 9/9M in BoD and were 8/8M in Uldir. Our environment is one that is focused on getting raid content down swiftly while still having fun. We’re not a bleeding edge progression guild, but we’re not super casual either.

We raid 3 days a week: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 EST

We’ve been around since day-one and have been raiding for 14 years now, and are the only guild on Zul’Jin to have done so. Most of our members are out of school and have jobs, so we offer a more mature, stable, balanced environment. How many other raiders can say they’ve done everything from Ragnaros to Archimonde (twice) in the same guild?

I’d encourage you to learn a little more about us and let us know if you have any other questions. Feel free to contact an officer directly in-game, whisper Alloren (Alloren#1606) or Jeare (Jeare#1759).

Learn more at www.dotd.org if you’re interested

We look forward to hearing from you (and hopefully raiding with you) soon!!