(A) Mage 198 iLvL LF others 40+

I've been in the game since 2006, and like everyone have been subbed and unsubbed based on personal preferences. I'm looking for a new place to call home. Here is a bit about my character:

LvL 60 Mechagnome Mage
    iLvL 198, having only hit Nathria on LFR and M+ up to 5
    Almost 20k achievement points for being casual
    Spend a fair chunk of time farming legacy mounts and mogs
    Shadowlands campaign is complete and Covenant renown capping again this week

I am looking for a guild that is casual, but takes strategy serious. Would prefer median age 40+ as I am mid-forties.

UPDATE: Just moved to Proudmoore, so if any Proudmoore guilds are looking for a competent yet casual Mage, hit me up.
    Last edited by OMGTwitchTV; 2021-03-01 at 01:55 AM. Reason: Realm Transfered to PROUDMOORE
    “Be the change you want to see in the world.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi

I don't know if you're still looking for a guild, but if you are and are open to going Horde, I run Hefty on Area 52 and can take on another mage. We are adult only (21+ but most of the guild is 30's-40's) and raid Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST (7-10pst). We are currently 9/10H, 10/10N and our goal each tier is AotC as a minimum, with a handful of mythic kills accomplished in a relaxed, low stress environment. I honestly don't come onto these forums a whole lot anymore, so if you'd like to chat, the best way to reach me would be in game at Rawrabear#1450.