The screenshot and information post was also updated with these informations, and is still regularly updated.

Black Temple (Massive Spoilers)
Screenshots
BT#1 | BT#2 | BT#3 | BT#4 | BT#5 | BT#6 | BT#7 | BT#8 | BT#9 | BT#10 | BT#11 | BT#12 | BT#13 | BT#14 | BT#15 | BT#16 | BT#17 | BT#18 | BT#19 | BT#20 | BT#21 | BT#22 | BT#23 | BT#24 | BT#25 | BT#26 | BT#27 | BT#28 | BT#29 | BT#30

Illidan Death
You won't kill Illidan in the Black Temple. Maiev Shadowsong will. (Probably once you "defeated Illidan encounter")
patch.mpq - Creature/Illidan/BLACK_Illidan_16.wav
Maiev ... How is it even possible ? You have won ... Maiev ... But the huntress is nothing without the hunt ... You are nothing without me ... *Sound of Illidan dying*

[size=3]Attunement
We can suppose that the attunement questline will be started by Akama in Shadowmoon Valley. We can also supose that you will have to do quests for Illidan himself, to prove your allegiance to him and enter the Black Temple.
You will probably have to kill Al'ar (Phoenix of the Tempest Keep) and complete Serpentshrine Cavern to free Olum.
patch.mpq - Creature/Illidan/BTPRLUDE_Illidan02.wav (After Akama said that Kael'thas was betraying Illidan)
I do not sense lies in your voice Akama. That Kael'thas would betray me doesn't come as a big surprise, I'm not as oblivious as some would think. That one of your own was involved with him puts your loyalty into question.
patch.mpq - Creature/Illidan/BTPRLUDE_Illidan03.wav (Killing Al'ar to show your allegiance)
Send your Ashtongues into Tempest Keep and slay his most priced possession : The Phoenix Known as Al'ar, I must know that you are not on his side. Do not think of betraying me broken, we both knows who owns your soul.

Encounters
Illidan - Will change into a demon at a point of the fight, will also summon his blades.
Mother Shahraz (Succubus ?) - Can enrage
Lady Malande - Can enrage
High Warlord Najentus - Uses impale ability. Can enrage.
Teron Gorefiend - Uses Death and Decay (this link is his pet spells, but Terion has his own spell), Death Coil. Can enrage.
Gathios the Shatterer - Can enrage. Maybe uses mind control.
Veras Darkshadow - Can enrage.
Gurtogg Bloodboil - "Drink your blood, eat your flesh" possibly some kind of cannibalism everytime someone dies. Can enrage.
High Nethermancer Zerevor - Can enrage.
Essence of Desire/Grief/Anger - Possible part of an event.