Page 1 of 2
LastLast

i love the site =)

i dont know how, "famous" you are atm. but everytime i see something v usefull im telling this site to all my friends.. and this site pwns worldofraids tbh, im always here, and when something says anything about worldofraids, it has already been released here ;>

keep up the awesome work i love it and is on this site everyday cuz heres new news constantly ^_^

Re: i love the site =)

Thanks, but don't say too many bad things about worldofraids, they're nice guys too. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Thanks, but don't say too many bad things about worldofraids, they're nice guys too. ^^
    im not, just saying that id rather check this this site, than theirs:P

Same here. I check the site daily and there are always updates. Keep up the good work bro

Great job! Really love the website & the design is a bit more readable then Worldofraids design. I check both atleast three to four times a day since the PTR ;D

just decided to register and start being active on this forum!

since i found this site i check it more than 5 times a day coz you never know when something is gonna pop up and as soon as it does, i post it on my guild forum and talnivarr.com (eu pvp realm forum) for all to see. everyone appreciates it.

SUCH great screenshots, amazing news, it always seems your the 1st to find out about think, the more i check your site the more it makes me feel ive discovered it.

really amazing work keep it up, and tell me how can we get involved?
    Chachee UD Mage - Talnivarr EU PvP Realm
    www.talnivarr.com moderator
    mmo-champion follower

Well it depends, do you have thousands of dollars you don't use by any chance ? If you don't, mailing me about news (or posting here) is always a great help

And actually if you feel that you can improve something on the site just contact me I'm considering all offers

Indeed, it's quiet decent, and there's a lot of useful stuff.

umm i dont have $$$ but i have £££, however none to spare :<

i was thinking more about spreading the work load, submiting articles about instances, tactics for a boss, and all that, no?

and is it just you? or are you guys a team at MMO-champ?
    mmo-champion follower

I was joking about the money. ^^

Anyway I'm alone to work on the site, except for a few external contributions sometimes. And of course any work on the boss tactics would be greatly appreciated, especially because I don't have time to raid and it's a very long process to build a boss strategy based on multiple people's feedbacks.

Actually this is why the boss guide section is on hold atm, don't want to waste time on guides that will probably changes in 2.1.0 ^^

ok well ill get to work on some tacs but ill keep em til next patch
    i raid up to magtheridon, so cant do SSC bosses yet unless i ditch my guild and go for one of the top 3 ^^
    ill keep in touch
    mmo-champion follower

Well Magtheridon's guide is already available

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Well Magtheridon's guide is already available
    i know shh you! 8)
    mmo-champion follower

woot! great site!&#160; the moneymaking maps are great!

Yeah, actually I'll try to update them soon, the current maps suck

yes this site is amazing! i mean you couldnt do any better. lol everyday i get on this site and ther is something new! keep it up!

Love the new look, the new content, and the ever so active front page news articles .... keep up the great work Boubouille!

And he's French!!!!!!!!!

Vive boubouille, vive la france! pour quand la traduction du site en francais boubou?

T'es volontaire ? ^^

Hum pas dans l'immédiat, pas le temps. Mais oui pourquoi pas, je te recontacterai pour savoir si ca t'intéresse toujours dans quelques temps.