New PTR Patch : Item buffs, they're everywhere !

Latest update
    • Recipes using Jaggal pearl added.
    • Added updated [iurl=#factions]epic faction rewards[/iurl]. I also changed the font I use to make screenshots of item tooltips, it should be a lot easier to read now.
    • Screenshot of the new stats on Lady Vashj gloves, actually the change was here before today's patch but I forgot to post it ^^
    • Added major healing glow, not sure if I will do more items changes updates on armor sets/heroic loots, they aren't complete for the moment and it's quite stupid to list tons of items without knowing if they changed or not (it would take for ever to check them one by one)

Christmas is early this year. New PTR patch changed items, a lot of items, and it's not finished !
    The current build has about a third of a soon-to-be very large number of item changes (nearly every level 70 epic item in the game is in the process of being updated). Don't base much off of what you see there this weekend.
    Source
    And now ... The uber screenshots ! (It's not complete yet, this list will be updated in the next hours)

BOE Epics changes
    Heroic drops changes

Arena Armor Sets (Season 1) - All of them are listed but only a few were changed in today's patch
    Druid #1, Druid #2, Druid #3, Hunter, Mage, Paladin #1, Paladin #2, Paladin #3, Priest #1, Priest #2, Rogue, Shaman #1, Shaman #2, Shaman #3, Warlock #1, Warlock #2, Warrior

[anchor=factions]
    [b]Factions rewards

[b]Various item changes

Enchantments
    Battlemaster Video
    Major Healing Video
    Major Healing Video #2
    Mongoose Video (Thanks to Sil)
    Mongoose Video #2 (Thanks to Noom)
    Savagery Video (Thanks to Sil)

Re: New PTR Patch : Item buffs, they're everywhere !

In most of the cases it's a very minor update isn't it ?

I'm still not happy about the heroic rewards from the perspective of a priest.

They'd do very well adding some gear for spirit bitches

Anyways, step in the right direction, isn't it?

It's not that minor since everything got buffed, +3 int +5 spell damage isn't much, but if it's on 10 slots of your equipment, it suddenly becomes a lot more interesting

I can understand that it's probably a lot of work to check every item if it was changed or not. nevertheless information about changes of items from karazhan and the 25-man raid instances are very welcome.^^

PS: I checked atlasloot on the PTR and to me it seems like items from kara & 25-man raids have not been changed.... yet.^^

I'm interested to see if they are going to change the Tier 4 any. I'm highly irritated that my Dungeon set 3 gloves give me more AP, and more hit rating than my Tier 4 gloves. My Tier 4 gloves are a down grade outside of the +crit. Which I have to say is very annoying.

My rogue still has green Bracers and a belt, and I've been zerging my LW for the Primal strike gear. which only seems to be a slight upgrade for the amount of work it is taking. Do you think they will be changing the primal strike gear any, or have you heard anything about it?

Love the site, Its the only wow site I can still get to from work, Lucky me!

Did a fast check on the PTR, Tier 4 Rogue set isn't changed yet

Nice updates, love the new kara rings. Awesome stuff

Holy jesus, I'm so taking engineering on my priest now. Those powerheal goggles are amazing.

Deleted

I love the changes they've made on the Tanking Shield that you buy with BoJ.
    They should buff the ones from Nightbane and Gruul tho.

Thanks for the updates!

I didn't quite understand the original blue post.
    Does it mean that almost every lvl 70 epic is buffed for 2.1, or will it take longer than 2.1 to complete this?
    I hope my first guess is true.^^

First guess sir. ^^