Imbued Unstable Diamond

Hi there - have been looking for information on this bugger and can't seem to find any:

http://wow-en.curse-gaming.com/datab...table-diamond/

Anyone with any ideas whether it will be implemented in the patch, where it will be available from, etc?

Ark

Re: Imbued Unstable Diamond

Discovered by Boubouille - Test 2.1.0
    ^^

Basically, nobody knows how you get them yet. But I'm sure we'll have a few informations soon. (Or maybe they were test servers only gems and nobody will ever see them again)

Ok, cheers. I'm sure as soon as someone finds out it will be up on here

Ark

Apologies for necroing an old thread, but it seemed like the best place to put it. I am given to understand these new metas are available from the event at Bashir's Landing in BEM that happen every 2 hours when the skyguards invade. Now, i have only ever done it until the first vendor appears, so peolple can buy flasks, but by all accounts if you continue the event further (for which i have been told you need a decent sized raid) then you get access to more vendors, including one which sells some gems along with the new meta gems mentioned in this post.

Now, my question is - has anyone done this event thru to completion? And does anyone have any info about it?

Ark

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhan
    Apologies for necroing an old thread, but it seemed like the best place to put it. I am given to understand these new metas are available from the event at Bashir's Landing in BEM that happen every 2 hours when the skyguards invade. Now, i have only ever done it until the first vendor appears, so peolple can buy flasks, but by all accounts if you continue the event further (for which i have been told you need a decent sized raid) then you get access to more vendors, including one which sells some gems along with the new meta gems mentioned in this post.

Now, my question is - has anyone done this event thru to completion? And does anyone have any info about it?

Ark
    First stage - nonelite fleshbeasts and an elite fleshbeast.
    First vendor- Aether-Tech Apprentice, sells assorted flasks for 10 shards each.
    Second stage- elite lvl 70-71 unbound ethereals
    Second vendor- Aether-Tech Adept, sells blue quality gems for 40 shards each.
    Third stage- Disruption Towers that fire AOE bombs, kill them first, also level 72 large ethereals as well as more unbound ones, at this point the event pretty much devolves into chaos unless you're very organized. Eventually The Grand Collector spawns, make sure a tank picks him up. He has Skeram's split ability so make sure you kill the split-off versions.
    Third vendor- Aether-Tech Master, sells pretty good metagems for 100+ shards and sacks of random-stat blue armor for several Apexis Crystals. God knows why they expected people to jump at the opportunity to do a very nontrivial 25-man event for the chance to buy some crappy blue armor but...

Bring a 25+ man raid with some method of organization, assign several independent groups with a tank to handle the different mob spawn points, keep any mobs that AOE (most notably the end boss) far far away from the Aether-Tech Apprentice.