OMG ! Black Temple Attunement !

If you're looking for a summary of 2.1.0 changes, check the two posts in the menu

>>> Patch mirrors <<< (I suggest downloading only from well-known sites.)

What we said one (two ?) months ago is confirmed, you'll have to slay Al'ar in the Tempest Keep and talk to a guy in Serpentshrine Cavern (after slaying Fathom-Lord Karathress). Thanks to Arthyn from Vanquish for posting the screenshots on our forum.
    There is also a Video of the event available.

"After killing Karathress, our guild was able to pick up a quest from Seer Olum. He spawned in the spot where Karathress stands. He gives a quest called The Secret Compromised which tells you to go to the Warden's Cage to talk to Akama. After a cutscene with a conversation between Seer Olum and Akama, Akama talks to Illidan. Illidan then tells Akama to kill Al'ar. Akama then gives you the quest Ruse of the Ashtongue which requires you to kill Al'ar wearing the Ashtongue Cowl. The Ashtongue Cowl gives you the appearance of an Ashtongue while in Tempest Keep. Upon using the Ashtongue Cowl in Tempest Keep, a buff called Ashtongue Ruse is applied to you giving you the appearance of an Ashtongue. The buff lasts through death but is removed when zoning. Screenshots of the conversation and what wearing the Ashtongue Cowl looks like:"

On a side note, it seems there is a decent amount of new loots added to tier 5 instances, new epic patterns and even armor parts. The two first loots are from Hydross, the last one is from the Black Stalker.

Re: OMG ! Black Temple Attunement !

Anybody know what UI photos ak1-ak8 has?
    ...Made it through 9 years of wow...

[Wrath Infused Gauntlets] droppes from the phat lewt box that spawns after killing the last boss(vazruden & nazan) in heroic ramparts.

/confirmed drop @ 23/05/07.

-kima

Ps: we didn't had a shammy so it got sharded and gave us a void crystal.

Will add it to the new post, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pimpeddakota
    Anybody know what UI photos ak1-ak8 has?
    It might be something like Photek, a compilation that does a lot of things at once..

Failing that, individual addons I think I recognise are:

CT_Buffmod
    Simple Combat Log
    Chatmod (?)
    Bartender / Bongos / or a similar actionbar replacement - I think it's bartender from the beer icon in the top right
    Square Minimap and MoveAnywhere to put it where it is (or a minimap replacement that lets you move it)
    Skinner
    TitanBars or FuBars for the very top and bottom info bars
    KTM - KLHThreatMeter
    SWStats damage meters
    AG Unitframes
    I also spot NECB icon on the minimap for castbars, oRA2 raid assist tool, Spamsentry

I also see (on the top FuBar)

Prat (chatmod)
    Wardrobe (or ItemRack)
    DeuceCommander (Commandcenter for AceAddons)

and ElkBuffBars (for buff display)