New Weapons Season 2?

So we have been able to see the skins for Season 2 gear and we know the stats for the warrior Gladiator set 2... however, I haven't seen anything posted anywhere about new Gladiator weapons and such...

Does anyone know if there are new Gladiator weapons being implemented come Season 2? If so, do we have skins and stats for any of these? Also, will there be any new items added such as healing weapons and possibly an Elemental Shaman shield?

Re: New Weapons Season 2?

Yes there will be new weapons.

Nop, don't have any infos about them because we can't get the itemIDs (we can with the armors because they're part of a set)

Thanks for the speedy reply! A buddy of mine, in game, directed me to this site and I have been very pleased with the ability to come here and get latest info.

I am an elemental shaman and I am so hoping for a weapon that has 225+ spell damage on it!!! :P

Keep up the great work!

p.s. I must say that I am rather intrigued about the process of finding this information out... no matter though as I leave it up to smart folks like you to deliver the goods!

Basically, everytime a set is created in game, there is a list saying :
    Malefic Raiment ? Item ID 30001 30002 30003 30004 ! Bonus are Spell 30001 and 30005 !

You can't get item infos from the local game files, but you can get spell infos, this is why you see sets + itemID list + bonuses available on sites like wowhead, even if the items aren't available yet.

And the list is consecutive?
    If I sniff item 35 001, it can be an object if 35 000 exists and 35 002 too?

Sometimes it is, sometimes it's not. ^^

so any new news about these weapons?

do the have same skin as s1 or not.

would also like to see pics if skin changed

Skins are the same as S1

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Skins are the same as S1
    Could have been worse.
    At least they didn't take tier 1 and paint it light green.

QFT

Hello Boubouille,

I check your site every day and i think it's realy nice, info always up to date.

ps: Will you also put de arena2 set with other sets, always looking for it, same as new pvp items,

thx

Yeah, got to finish a few things on the site before I can update the armor showroom, in its current state I could do it but would have to update everything again one or two weeks later. ^^

Will there be a posibility to change race aswell? Like the old SE-Gamer site ^^

Later, if I'm not too lazy and find a good way to do it, yes. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Olofsson
    Will there be a posibility to change race aswell? Like the old SE-Gamer site ^^
    that would be a great option but I wonder what the catch would be if u could do that
    "Beware of The 4th Branch of the government."
    "You're better off rich and guilty than poor and innocent."

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Sometimes it is, sometimes it's not. ^^
    Is that what you call 'clever ingame mechanics' dear admin? :P