New PVP Veteran's Boots, Bracers & Belt, what happening to the Marshal's epics?

Here's a good question, Ive checked out the new epic PVP Veteran's boots, bracers and belt for all the races, very nice upgrade over the current PVP Marshal's epic boots, bracers and belt, although there is no mention of them being around after this patch comes out and the veterans sets go live. I went on a test server and sure enough you could get veteran's versions of those 3 pieces BUT the original epic Marshal's were no were to be found. Does this mean that they will no longer be available? and if so does that mean that ppl who already have them will get a free upgrade to the new veteran stuff or would they possibly take away what we have now? Any help with this one would be great, already started my honor grinding in preperation of having to buy those 3 all over again!....It would be a serious pain in the a$$ to have to farm 50k honor again as well as 40 of each mark to upgrade my marshal's, to the new veterans, so hopefully they will give ppl like me a free upgrade...any thoughts anyone??????

Re: New PVP Veteran's Boots, Bracers & Belt, what happening to the Marshal's epi

1. I have never known of Blizzard to ever take away items from players. Usually, even if they will no longer be available, current players who have them will not lose them.

2. I can nearly guarantee you will not be upgraded to the Veteran's set.

3. According to this picture (Near the bottom) Marshal's stuff is still there :X

http://www.mmo-champion.com/images/n...onor_price.jpg

Re: New PVP Veteran's Boots, Bracers & Belt, what happening to the Marshal's epics?

Sorry to disappoint you but if you already have the 3 pieces they will retain the stats they have at present. They are being replaced by the upgraded veteran version so you will need to farm 45k honor to get the upgrades. Anybody who doesn't have them yet I would suggest keeping your honor until after the patch tomorrow and you will get the veteran set for the same honor as the Marshal's set.

The Marshal's set in the picture are the level 60 blue rewards you can still get not the level 70 epic rewards.

I know it's a bummer as I already have the 3 pieces but will have to farm another 45k honor if I want the upgrades.

Re: New PVP Veteran's Boots, Bracers & Belt, what happening to the Marshal's epi

Yes its correct that you will need to farm hono to get those items and blizzard wont update items you are wearing.

Re: New PVP Veteran's Boots, Bracers & Belt, what happening to the Marshal's epics?

Just like when Blizz upgraded the old lvl 60 pvp set (the blue one, the purple upgraded autaumatically, which it won't this time to give players a purpose).
    I'm usually at the other end of that fireball you just got in your face ;-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Closed because of a necro advertisement (that has been deleted).
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.