Black Temple and Hyjal Summit instance maps.

Hyjal Summit was an easy one, Black Temple ... wasn't so easy. The maps should be fairly accurate except for a small room missing on the BT map. Thanks to Nifl for the original exports.
    Keep in mind that they're still in beta, and I'll probably change them soon.

The Black Temple comes in 3 different resolutions :

Re: Black Temple and Hyjal Summit instance maps.

That 'unused' bit of the Hyjal map is interesting, perhaps it could be used as a seperate 10 man instance? Guess there's no real story to support it but it would be fun :P

dont understand hyjal much :S is the idea u are defending the towns and then after a certain number of waves the boss comes, how come theres bosses at alliance towns? if were hrode we defend that too
    i needz to get myself a sig

That's the whole point of the battle actually, horde and alliance fighting together to stop Archimonde.

You should play Warcraft 3 ^^

oh ive played warcraft 3 imba game i think blizzard could have made it a bit better implemented in the game tho

also just to let you know, i did the old jump into hyjal in azeroth trick /pray no gm's are here and got to that southern part. Theres a isntnace portal u can walk through into a lair which looks like onxyias but is much bigger, possible 25 man in the future i think

Yup, it's been here for some time, a huge part of Hyjal is unused anyway and they'll probably add something related to the scourge according to the layout of some of the empty zones.

btw great sight like to keep up with all the news curently our guilds stumped with magtheridon and were the 2nd best horde just signed up and youl probably be seeing me ocmment alot more ps i refresh ur site too much

Quote Originally Posted by gore
    oh ive played warcraft 3 imba game i think blizzard could have made it a bit better implemented in the game tho
    I dont know, from what I remember from WC3, they sent wave after wave at your base.

its been a long time since i did play it, but what i meant more is that theyve just plonked mt.hyjal there it deserved a nice opening, last patch was black temple and mt hyjal but blizzard focused all on the black temple part

last time when we used to "jump" into hyjal via winterspring, i remember i saw an onyxia-look-a-like cave in there. so that part remain unused?

Quote Originally Posted by wuhihi
    last time when we used to "jump" into hyjal via winterspring, i remember i saw an onyxia-look-a-like cave in there. so that part remain unused?
    I swear the new alliance race will be furlbogs and they'll start in Mt Hyjal..... I swear