Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Show of ur Sigs ( fun game )

You can see my sig in my sig :>
    A friend whos quite talented in PS drew it for me. He had some freetime and asked me do give him a few screenies of my druid.
    Thats it....

I just finished updating mine.  I just use Wow Model Viewer and Map Viewer, then import the shots into PAINT.NET. Layers are your friend!

edit: Not a big fan of BBC code.  HTML 4TW!

now i did the Filecloud thing but cant see to get someing to post up on the web saved the file as .aep need a little more help for saving to web

o btw me a nub and Adobe after affects kinda playing with it just made a sig but cant find a way to view on the web

that´s mine, very simple but i like it =)

edit: our forum is white, so there it looks much better -_-

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKaiser
    now i did the Filecloud thing but cant see to get someing to post up on the web saved the file as .aep need a little more help for saving to web

o btw me a nub and Adobe after affects kinda playing with it just made a sig but cant find a way to view on the web
    The .aep extension is the After Effects Project extension.
    What you want to do is take whatever you built and add it to the render queue. Pick your render output (In this case .gif would work best.)
    I would also suggest picking a lower framerate for your animation. 15fps is what I always render my sigs at. Depending on the length of your animation it should be under 2 Megabytes. (30 seconds of animation @ 15 frames per second usually fetched me a file size of around 2.5 megs)

Hope this helps!

Vesy.

Vesy will joo make me a sig =P