Battlegroup Ratings

Is there a site where you can check ratings (wins and losses in AV, AB, etc) of a battlegroup? I am wanting to roll an alt on a PvP server but I also want it to be on a server with an Alliance dominating battlegroup (I am Horde/PvE so I want a total change). Thanks!

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Battlegroup Ratings

Don't think there is.. how would such a thing be monitored?

A Server with Alliance dominated Battlegorunds doesn't exist. Magic Word: Realmpool

Quote Originally Posted by Esher
    A Server with Alliance dominated Battlegorunds doesn't exist.
    /signed to 100% ^^

Technically, it could be possible, but you would need a huge database of users to track statistics, your best hope is that someone from Thott/Allakh/Wowhead/Curse reads this and try to develop something.

Go to a server on Vindication and run Alterac Valley over and over. Score tons of honor, buy your gear, and repeat.

Of course, you'll lose probably 70% of your WSG, AB, and EotS games though. =P

I play horde on shadowburn, and I dont think I've won in AV in 100 games.

I still do AV all the time because it's instant join and it's decent honor to kill officers.

other than that games are pretty equal.

The Vindication battlegroup is filled with a bunch of carebear alliance. The only thing we do right is AV but even then we suck because over 1/2 the time you got too many people on D thinking they will get more honor farming kills. Sure whatever...

I think they should mix the battle groups up every once in a while. Maybe every 3 months or so scramble the battlegroups so we can get a taste of new opponents every once in a while.

Wheaties
    Wheatthicks - Level 71 Prot Paladin - Laughing Skull US
    Wheatthins - Level 70 Holy Priest - Laughing Skull US

Quote Originally Posted by Wheatthins
    I think they should mix the battle groups up every once in a while. Maybe every 3 months or so scramble the battlegroups so we can get a taste of new opponents every once in a while.
    Good suggestion, but rather unlikely since, afaik, the battlegroups are set up based on server clusters.

The Vindication battlegroup is filled with a bunch of carebear alliance. The only thing we do right is AV but even then we suck because over 1/2 the time you got too many people on D thinking they will get more honor farming kills. Sure whatever...
    Man I hate that...You guys are making attempts on the general, stop guarding stormpike and go kill him; I'm tired of farming the same 61 rogue for honor.

Good suggestion, but rather unlikely since, afaik, the battlegroups are set up based on server clusters.
    Yeah... I know it will never happen. I just want to make this game better so I have more reasons not to play Warhammer.

Man I hate that...You guys are making attempts on the general, stop guarding stormpike and go kill him; I'm tired of farming the same 61 rogue for honor.
    I'm tired of being a minority of players that tries to do the right thing in pvp.
    Wsg, alliance doesnt stick together. Ab, we never defend. Eye, we dont defend the towers or we dont put pressure on the horde by attacking a third.

It really sucks. If the alliance played together we would roll the horde every time. Unfortunately the Vindication Battlegroup only seems to care about AV.

Honor kills mean nothing people. Wins do.

Wheaties
    Wheatthicks - Level 71 Prot Paladin - Laughing Skull US
    Wheatthins - Level 70 Holy Priest - Laughing Skull US

Honor kills mean nothing people. Wins do.
    For sure, got some 28K honor last weekend with only 450-500 HK's. Must admit that I was taking over and defending taken graveyards and towers until we either got the next GY or the tower was destroyed, but still, you'd need to have 1400 1-on-1 kills to equal that... :S

Cheers,

Anakin

Speaking of ratings, is there some site (I think there is) where you can see the average arena rating per battle group? I see people on the WoW forums stats certain battlegroups "suck" because their average rating for 3v3 or 5v5 is lower than others. Couldn't that just mean those Battlegroups beat each other up so much that its harder to gain ratings?

Sort of like how in College Football SEC is always "the zomg best conference evar" and then Ohio State from the Big Ten wins the championship or something (well, that was 2 years ago).

But mixing up the battlegroups can make problems for the Arenas. because what if theres just 1 high rated team. then its not able to do arena anymore because there is no other high team on that battlegroup. because there is diff in battlegroup ratings
    “Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it.”

I don't believe there is, but most of the time it's 50/50 anyway

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Perhilion View Post
    But mixing up the battlegroups can make problems for the Arenas. because what if theres just 1 high rated team. then its not able to do arena anymore because there is no other high team on that battlegroup. because there is diff in battlegroup ratings
    Somehow I doubt the OP is still checking this post for an answer to the question on which server he has to roll his alt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Check the date of a thread before you post in it.

If it's over 4 years go since the last post, consider that maybe you should start a new thread about the topic if it's still relevant 2? expansions after the fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE