Base lvl 70 Stats

I'm looking for a list of the base stats for each race/class at level 70. Most places I would go to look for this are blocked by my works internet filter. For some reason MMO-Champion sneaks under the radar (yay!).

So anyway, I'm basically looking for a cut-n-paste of the different races / classes and their HP/MP and other stats w/o any gear at lvl 70. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Base lvl 70 Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Arakara
    Also if you ever played WCII BTDP you can see deathwing's shadow fly into the Dark Portal before khagdar closes it.
    I have play to WCII BTDP like you.
    We can see the shadow of A DRAGON. That can be a simple Drake.
    If the shadow was Deathwing, Deathwing is a ridiculous, very very very small dragon. -.-"

And if Deathwing was on Azeroth, why he leave is son Nefarian and his daugther Onyxia die?

I say "wait and see".
    Wrong topic?

^ i loled. boubouille u wanna move his post to the deathwing thread?
    comma splice = WIN

I'd be interested to know about this too (not the deathwing, the original). Although I imagine the difference is really small if any... might just be the same as the start (for example drainei mages have a bit more int than humans, but both races probably get the same hp/mana and stats while lvling up... with an exeption for the +5%hp for taurens and +5%int for gnomes (also +5%spirit for humans, but I don't believe in spirit, it's like nessy, people talk about it, but I don't see the result)).
    I'm usually at the other end of that fireball you just got in your face ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Juju
    I'd be interested to know about this too (not the deathwing, the original). Although I imagine the difference is really small if any... might just be the same as the start (for example drainei mages have a bit more int than humans, but both races probably get the same hp/mana and stats while lvling up... with an exeption for the +5%hp for taurens and +5%int for gnomes (also +5%spirit for humans, but I don't believe in spirit, it's like nessy, people talk about it, but I don't see the result)).
    Last part made me lol ;D Go nessie go!
    70 Dranei Shaman - Grim Batol (EU - Engrish!)

I'm guessing no one knows where to find this?
    Well, I guess i'm gonna start lvling a char per class and per race.... :-s

i take it you have a guild? just ask everyone to de-equip all their gear and see what stats they have
    Does this happen often?

Yea, but that's not going to cover all races and all classes (no drainei warrs in my guild for example, and I left my horde server so long ago I doubt it's still in the guild...)

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

GOGO armory.

When you mouseover the stats of people it shows the base stats.

Now the challenge is to find all possible combos :P

Quote Originally Posted by Zungate
    GOGO armory.

When you mouseover the stats of people it shows the base stats.

Now the challenge is to find all possible combos :P
    Good point... should have thought of that sooner... it's gonna take a while though, I was kinda hoping there was a sheet or something about it somewhere (wowwiki.com?), but I guess that'll do. If I find the courage to do it, I'll post it here.

well there is 1 way u can do it. on the bilzzard site there is a list of starting stats by race and class, then you just need to find out how much stat each class gains by the time they hit 70, add that onto what ever race and BAM you have your result. To find out the amnt each class has just ask guildys their race and class and subtract they lvl 1 stats from their lvl 70 stats.
    comma splice = WIN