Orcs, beer, brooms and comics.

Orc shoulders
    According to Drysc, the orc shoulders have been fixed in the next PTR update. (Or they managed to fix it with yesterday's serverside update, I don't know I'm one of the few guys that never had the bug in the first place for unknown reasons)

Originally Posted by Drysc
    I just jumped in the latest 2.2 build to confirm that the fix that went in last night appears to be working. The next PTR update should include the fix if you want to check it out for yourselves.

Source
    Brewfest
    As Eloderung pointed out in [iurl=http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=486.0]this post[/iurl], the 2.2 files have a few files/spells related to a "Brew fest". This includes a few song (check the post if you want to listen to them), and tons of spells.

This will more likely be a end-september event, during the Oktoberfest (Pure speculation, of course), and this could also confirms that Blizzard is updating the yearly events to make them more related to the Outlands zones.

I guess you'll be able to smash kegs ([spell=42393]), Dark Irons will be back ([spell=42448]), race with rams ([spell=42146]), and of course eat sausages ! ([spell=42248]). You can check the full spell list on Wowhead

Broom flying mount
    Today is the official "let's look at the spells" day ! And we can confirm that the Broom will be a flying mount. It will be used for an event, probably Halloween (Just a few weeks after the Oktoberfest, what a coincidence). A few broom spells are available, all of them are good for only one ride. ([spell=42679] and [spell=42680]for example)

Comics

Re: Orcs, beer, brooms and comics.

I hope Chen makes an appearance during Brewfest (wishful thinking)!

http://www.wowwiki.com/Chen_Stormstout

Mount with instant cast???

Plysheo

Brewfest is fun stuff.