Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Premade characters at ... Blizzcon ?

People registered for the Blizzcon got this mail yesterday

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If you are a World of Warcraft player, you have an exclusive opportunity to use a pre-made character OR your own level 68-70 characters to try out new World of Warcraft content at BlizzCon. You have the option to copy up to four level 68-70 characters to a special event realm to experience this content, which has not yet been seen on test realms.
    I'd say Zul'aman, unanounced-yet dungeon coming after Zul'aman, or expansion ... Or dancing contest with murloc suits.

Re: Premade characters at ... Blizzcon ?

Damn, they are sure hooking Blizzcon attendees up! Shame it's so far away from me.

Yea right when they announced this Blizzcon I had my paycheck in my hand, sadly it was nowhere near enough to fly out there AND go ><

Oh well I'll hear about what happened at it later, seeing as they'll be announcing Northrend there.
    9/11/08 - Priests will never forgive, and never forget.

Gorn

I think that it will be for expansion test. I mean 68 for zul aman ? no .... i think that new continent in next expansion is availible from level 68 like outlands 58. Just my opinion

Ooo nice notice Gorn I didn't think about that =D yea that sounds perfectly logical to me.

Id say expansion, since they said that they would be trying to do an expansion each year ahead, but smaller than TBC if i remember correctly

They're gonna import the 68-70 characters to Diablo III !!!!!!!!!!!

lol

90% sure it's the expansion, they said 2 weeks ago that they will be announcing the new expansion in a few months, but then went on to say "sooner then you think!". So all this testing will be for the new expansion.

Not showing the expansion off at their major event would be a disaster.

They'll show the expansion, making it available to players is another matter.

I dont know how I feel about a new expansion already. I'm trying to beat this one right now. It feels to fast, I know they said one about every year but still... the barely have TBC unbugged.

What's bugged about TBC? (Class balancing doesn't count, for all we know we could be imbalanced because the next expansion will change things)

hmmm, but it can't be Northrend that they are testing, I predict that Blizz is opening a new zone.

It obivious now... you need a 70 toon gets cut down by protoss in SC2.

lol World of Warcraft: Starcraft 2, a dark portal in outland has opened.. to CHAR! Zerg poured through it and wiped out all of Zangarmarsh, now you must go stop the Overmind and protect yourself against the psionic Protoss, devouring Zerg, and reckless Terrans!

Those wishing to go to this new zone should inquire with the Cenarion Expedition before going, must be exalted with every faction (even booty bay AND bloodsail) and kill every final boss of every last dungeon (including 60 dungeons, we value our old content =D) to start the quest.

Protoss/Zerg Hybrids....

Zerglings with Shields or Zealot Rushes?

flammable

Remember, Zul'Gurub could be accessed by people from level 56. Perhaps Zul'Aman can be accesssed by people from level 68.

Quote Originally Posted by Flakor
    Protoss/Zerg Hybrids....

Zerglings with Shields or Zealot Rushes?
    bah L2SC noob.. there are Zealot rushes, they are uasually just too expensive.

but see I think Blizzard realized the error in that by now, I mean maybe a 59 sneaking in there but a 56? Not to mention they couldn't use anything that dropped there.

My first ZG was at 59 and I got my seafury boots. I was so disappointed when they said requires 60.

I really loved those boots

Problem ist:

why the hell should they release a new lvl70 dungeon by now, wether they plan to release the new addon in just about 2 or 3 months.

oh .. wait: Naxxramas has been the same 5h!7 ~~